Phew...My phone is worked again!
This is my solution
- Boot into bootloader (hold volume key down then press power button). If it freeze, unplug battery, then plug again and boot into bootloader.
- Hold volume key down again, then press power button. It will check something, and the bootloader will not freeze
- Select Clear Storage by pressing volume key down
- Press power button to select
- Press volume up to confirm. All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC EVO 4G, and it will automacticly restart the phone.
Note: if it not automacticly restart the phone, unplug battery, plug again and power on your phone. It will take some minutes. Don't worry, it work!