5,600,335 Members 35,077 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

****[ROM][08/10/2012] Shooter for the EVO 4G Sense 3.0****

Tip us?

billbowers
Old
Thanks Meter 1877

DONATE TO ME
I made a flashable zip with that mod in several months ago. I'll see if i can find it again.

Methos013
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Question. This is about the battery tweaking method that they suggest for this ROM. For step 7, how long exactly should my phone be on the charger? It's been charging for the past seven hours and it has still not hit green. Is this possibly because I have a 3500 mah extended battery? I figured that I will have a longer charge time than a stock, but seven hours?

Putrid Polecat
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Are you charging it from the wall adapter or the USB trickle from a comp? Is the wall adapter the original HTC or something from a dollar store?
__
HTC EVO4G
ROM: Shooter 5.5
Kernel: Underworld SBC

Methos013
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid Polecat View Post
Are you charging it from the wall adapter or the USB trickle from a comp? Is the wall adapter the original HTC or something from a dollar store?
USB from the computer. Still orange...

Putrid Polecat
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Use the wall adapter. :)
It may be that the trickle is too slow to keep up, especially if you have something running in the background. If all you have is the usb, then maybe power down the phone and let it charge for an hour.

HTC EVO4G
ROM: Shooter 5.5
Kernel: Underworld SBC

Methos013
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'm gonna try that. It's a charger from Dollar General, though. I didn't notice too much of a charge time between my gf's evo & mine compared to the HTC wall charger. We had two, one broke and the other one is m.i.a.
I'm gonna start over with this ROM and technique tonight. I'm expecting a call from repairman to fix my tv, so I kinda need my phone on.
Thanks for the advice, though.

Luisit0
Old
Thanks Meter 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselford View Post
Hey GW, can you Incorporate the volume key music controls with nocturnal tweaks? I like being able to switch tracks without looki.g at my phone when working. I'm in construction so I usually play on phone speaker while it's in my pocket. Mik had it and I didn't realize we didn't until I went looking for it. Thanks in advance if possible!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
isnt that mod already in the rom? i was just listening to music n changed tracks holding volume keys
Current Phone:
AT&T HTC One 32GB

Status: Bootloader Unlocked / Rooted / S-Off / SuperCID / Modded HBoot

Recovery: TWRP v2.6.3.3

Android: JB 4.4 / Firmware 4.06.1540.3

Kernel: ElementalX v10.9

Rom: ViperOne v4.1.0 - 4.06.1540.3 Based

gruesomewolf
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisit0 View Post
isnt that mod already in the rom? i was just listening to music n changed tracks holding volume keys
Yeah....that mod is hardcoded into the jar already. No need for a tweak to enable it, its already there.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Natodu
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Guys I have a app2sd question. I installed temple run and a few other like Netflix. It seems that the phone still give me the option to move them the SD card like when my card wasn't partitioned. Does this mean my apps are not automatically moving to the partition. And if so do I need to force it with terminal emulator. Or just move with the storage app provided in the rom. Thanks in advance and forgive me noobiness

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

billbowers
Old
Thanks Meter 1877

DONATE TO ME
Your phone will still show them in memory. A2sd tricks your phone into thinking that your ext3 partition is internal memory. If it can be moved, then it has been moved.

Tags
best rom ever!, htcdev.net, nsfw, only 3.0 worth using, shoot, shooter, where are my tags?, working 4g!!