MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] FC when adding photos to album

5th August 2011, 07:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 9

68 posts
Does anyone else experience a force close of the Gallery when they attempt to add a photo to an album? I.E - Gallery.. Pick a picture.. Menu.. Add to album.

Thanks,
Rick
5th August 2011, 11:46 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

51 posts
I am having force close issues and problems saving pictures when I was saving to my SD card. I switched to internal storage and everything is now fixed.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
7th August 2011, 04:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 87

363 posts
More
Could it be the sd Card? What card do you have?

TS
22nd August 2011, 12:28 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 72

675 posts
More
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am having this issue. Has anyone found a fix?

I have tried, moving pics over to internal storage, formatting sd card and moving back, and even taking a new picture. So far no luck
22nd August 2011, 12:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 9

68 posts
I never found a fix, and MR5 did not appear to fix the problem either.. This happens if my photos are stored on internal memory, or on a card..
The Following User Says Thank You to RickNY1971 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2011, 04:40 AM   |  #6  

675 posts
More
guess I will hit the motor phoroms in the morning. Thanks for the update.
9th October 2011, 04:42 AM   |  #7  

675 posts
More
Just wanted to update this. I also ran into the issue of not being able to record videos as well, or them being deleted if it did record.

A few hard resets later and i found a work around. Hard reset and clear cache, and only add your google account. then open the camera and set up the sd card etc. then go into gallery and add a pic and make an album. After that is should work. I am not sure if it the camera not searching the sd card or adding facebook that causes it, but this is what has worked for me on 3 occasions now.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread