Im currently using dsextons icbinb gb... Its kg6 and everything works for me except wifi signal is weak. But service wise its good.
1. Odin the kg4 leak (search for it, to get gb bootloarders)
2. Do not touch the device until odin is complete.
3. Odin to kd1 deodexed by whitehawks. (to get recovery)
4. Go into recovery then wipe data, cache partition, then dalvik cache.
5. (skip this step if u havent used voodoo) flash ICBINB froyo and go to voodoo and disable then reboot until u hear linda say Voodoo lagfix is now disabled.
6. Go back to recovery and flash and wipe data, cache partition, ans dalvik cache.
7. Go to mounts and storage make sure its unmount, mount, mount, unmount. In that order. So unmounted cache, mounted data, mounted sd card, umounted system. Then reboot and youre done
Hope this helps
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App