Ask a question

No registration required

App & Widgets from other tablets in one place! *Updated 10/24/11*

OP b00sted

8th August 2011, 10:41 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Ok here's the Asus Deskclock Widget.
It's a bit of an odd fit as it encompass the DeskClock app, which doesn't seem to work and will crash on startup. I think you can pick it out with Autostarts.
You have to push it into the system/app folder then reboot into CWM and fix permissions to get it to appear.
Attached Files
File Type: zip deskclock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (545.7 KB, 1111 views)
Last edited by webdogk9; 8th August 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Change of heart
8th August 2011, 07:12 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Thanks for posting these apks. Fantastic. They work well for me except the Acer Iconia A500 Digital Clock Widget. It says it installs fine when I tap on the apk file, but it won't show up in the widget item list even after a reboot. Is anyone else having success (or issues) with this widget? TIA.
8th August 2011, 07:15 PM   |  #33  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 700

1,978 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 185driver

Thanks for posting these apks. Fantastic. They work well for me except the Acer Iconia A500 Digital Clock Widget. It says it installs fine when I tap on the apk file, but it won't show up in the widget item list even after a reboot. Is anyone else having success (or issues) with this widget? TIA.

I used it for couple days. Did you move the widget to /system/app or try to install it after transferring it to the SD card.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App
9th August 2011, 12:05 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemask

So file station, myfiles, or the thrive file manager won't work. Just can't seem to locate the systems/app folder

Are you rooted? If you are then get Root Explorer from the market, it's the best file manager that I have found. If you aren't rooted I don't think you can access the system/app folder.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
9th August 2011, 01:29 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 6

181 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 185driver

I installed this digital clock widget with no problems. I had it in Dropbox and installed very easily. The only problem is that it won't keep the correct time! When I first put it on my screen the time was in sync, but a little while later the time is way off. I double-checked all the settings, but it still won't work properly. I'm afraid I'm going to have to uninstall it.

Also, the Asus weather widget looks very cool, but it doesn't seem to update. I have it set to refresh every hour (the minimum about of time you can select), but I always have to go into the menu and refresh it manually.

My old weather widget (WeatherBug) used to refresh every time I turned my Tab on.
Last edited by cameraz; 9th August 2011 at 08:09 PM.
10th August 2011, 01:56 AM   |  #36  

1 posts
are the toshiba media player can play any of type files?
10th August 2011, 10:41 PM   |  #37  
Flag Bklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 16

159 posts
More
As far as I know. yes. It works on my Tab 10.1 the same as it does on my Thrive.
16th August 2011, 11:34 PM   |  #38  

5 posts
Can I request for the Asus Transformer time widget? thanks
17th August 2011, 02:19 AM   |  #39  
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 319

2,217 posts
More
Anyone know a good transparent weather widget?

EDIT : Never mind Asus weather widget is awesome and it is what I was looking for :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kirdroid; 17th August 2011 at 02:24 AM.
21st August 2011, 05:11 PM   |  #40  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 2

66 posts
Donate to Me
More
great...amazing

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread