5,599,911 Members 45,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Clip Case by Pryo Skins!!! AWESOME!!!

Tip us?

BigK52
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Verizon 4G

Does anyone know if this case will work the Verizon 4G? Some of the cases I have tried block the speakers or the volume button.
Thanks,
Ken

Jnn1
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro530 View Post
That is the nice thing about being a small business, you can ship on Saturday's using USPS.
@ Task650 Thanks for the great review!

I wanted to let everyone know that we are SOLD OUT of this case. But we are getting more soon (Hopefully before the end of the week) and we are adding: White Snake Skin, Black Carbon Fiber & Red Carbon Fiber to the mix.

FYI only the first test run we had (the first 25 that are now sold out) had the Samsung logo. Going forward the case is going to be blank.

@akarol
The bottom clips seem to release easier if you push the tablet up more towards the top two clips when installing the case.

@nttuananh
Yes we do offer coupons to XDA members, however I don't know if we can post it up here without violating the rules of XDA.
And the inner padding black too? Please ...

TabGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalis View Post
Same as my Acase Folio, which I love, reviewed at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1153572
I looked at that but the only ones I could find were for the P7500, none for the P7510. Do you have the P7510?

pyro530
Old
(Last edited by pyro530; 9th August 2011 at 01:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnn1 View Post
And the inner padding black too? Please ...
Inner padding is only grey for now, we may add the black color in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabGuy View Post
I looked at that but the only ones I could find were for the P7500, none for the P7510. Do you have the P7510?
Do you perhaps mean the P7100 which would be the slightly older, slightly thicker Galaxy Tab 10.1v?
As far as I know the GT-P7510 is the USDM tablet and the GT-P7500 is sold throughout Europe and Africa but has the same basic case design?
Can anyone else confirm this?
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Verizon version
Samsung Fascinate - FOR SALE
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
HTC Flyer - SOLD
Viewsonic gtab - Honeycomb Flashback - FOR SALE
Cruz Reader - SOLD
Nook Color - SOLD

Raistlin1
Old
Thanks Meter 86
So the case is very nice, the bottom clips are not difficult when removing tab. What is difficult is closing the case and getting that clip into place.

Also my samsung logo is a little messed up on one of the letters, its either chipped or turned up. I can either see underneath it or there is a weird reflection from letter not being flat. So part of the letter looks like a different color.

And trying to use main clip to hold tab in place while typing doesn't really work, case pops back up.
S4 - White (Wifey's)
Philz | MK2 ROM | MF9 Bootloader
RIP - OG EVO - Wife killed the power button
Amon_RA 2.3 | MikG 3.11
AnthraX Kernel (sometimes)

Itchiee
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Got my case quickly, and its very nice quality..

Thanks Pyro!

akarol
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Will the flaps be moved lower for the new versions?!
Device: Black Nexus 5 (32GB)
ROM: Droidkang v19
Kernel: ElementalX 0.34

Device: Nexus 7 (16GB)
ROM: Stock 4.4 (KitKat) - Rooted
Kernel: ElementalX 2.10

Raistlin1
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarol View Post
Will the flaps be moved lower for the new versions?!
Dude it barely even covers the tiny bottom corner of the speaers, like just the very edge. I don't think there will be any sound loss. That is if you are talking about the two flaps that are right below the speakers

If you are talking about something else I am sorry.

I realy do like this case, it did at a lot of weight to the tab. I would have really love some type of magnetic closure tab/clip when closing cover instead of that larger clip it has that I have somewhat of a problem closing easily.
S4 - White (Wifey's)
Amon_RA 2.3 | MikG 3.11

Raistlin1
Old
Thanks Meter 86
So I had my Tab in this case in the closed position for a few hours, when I went to take the book cover off I noticed the screen had the "water" marks from being pressed too tightly. They went away after a several seconds of the cover being opened but I do not think that is great that it presses the screen that hard.

Also, I noticed that the "hinges" that holds the two parts together has caused marks on my skin (ghost armor) but I don't know if it is surface marks (they don't go away when I clean it) or if it caused the part of skin attached to screen to move a little thus causing the discoloration. It is not that big of a deal cause it is on the black bezel part and not the screen, but now I have these strange marks that are very obvious there.

I guess what I am saying is the cover is too tight, I assume over time the "hinges" will loosen up a bit, but for now it is too tight. Having a little looser of a cover plus a magnetic closure/flap would be MUCH better IMO.
S4 - White (Wifey's)
Amon_RA 2.3 | MikG 3.11

sgtuser
Old
Thanks Meter 0
been lurking around for a couple weeks and registered a few days ago, looks like the place to be.

Just wanted to say i love the case and find no issues at all and want to say thanks to pyro, that was some fast shiping