Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GAME] Gears -[R]- 08/05/2011 -[U]- 05/01/2013 -[V]- 1.3 NOW 50 LEVELS ARE FREE!!!

OP amaric

6th August 2011, 09:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

149 posts
Name : Gears

Gears is an excellent puzzle game that delivers complete and total freedom to the player because it does not contain snap-grid. It allows you to be creative with your own solutions.
Challenge your brain against 125 uniquely designed levels and many more that will come in future upgrades!

NOW 50 LEVELS ARE FREE IN TRIAL VERSION!!!

Download link :

Source : Ante Maric

Download link :

Last edited by amaric; 2nd May 2013 at 08:52 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amaric For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2011, 10:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Someplace in CT
Thanks Meter: 150

1,574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Looks interesting, I'll try to the demo. Does it have xbox live achivements support ?
9th August 2011, 08:31 AM   |  #3  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 2

77 posts
More
WTF not available in my location.
Why would you ever do that
9th August 2011, 09:16 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

149 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by [BT]Black V

WTF not available in my location.
Why would you ever do that

I am pretty sure I published it internationally but than I also uploaded 8 screenshots yet only 5 are there. Microsoft have some serious issues with updated app hub. I'll try to contact them to fix this.
Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 10:01 AM.
9th August 2011, 09:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

149 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT

Looks interesting, I'll try to the demo. Does it have xbox live achivements support ?

I'm sorry, but no, it is not xbox live title.
Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 10:01 AM.
10th August 2011, 09:54 PM   |  #6  
Mmm... desiccant
Thanks Meter: 64

349 posts
LOL! The Smithsonian could have used this game before designing their Presidentially inspired "Department of Innovation" logo!

(Yes, they eventually got tired of being mocked & changed it.)
18th August 2011, 07:25 PM   |  #7  
Flag Someplace in CT

1,574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can I make a request to the Programmer/OP here. I have been trying this game and I found something about it I hate...

When you try to place a small Gear, it will be right under your finger, so it's hard to place unless you put it down and try to move it a few times till it falls into the right place. Can I make a request when you click on the small gear that it goes just above the point ot touch, so you can see where you place it?

I have seen other games move above your touch point and makes it a lot easier to use/play
19th August 2011, 12:20 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

149 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT

Can I make a request to the Programmer/OP here. I have been trying this game and I found something about it I hate...

When you try to place a small Gear, it will be right under your finger, so it's hard to place unless you put it down and try to move it a few times till it falls into the right place. Can I make a request when you click on the small gear that it goes just above the point ot touch, so you can see where you place it?

I have seen other games move above your touch point and makes it a lot easier to use/play

I will look into this. As a workaround you can place a gear over some other gear (to make it go red). Then you can release it (it will not fall down) and put your finger down somewhere else on the screen and move it.

BTW, I'm sorry because bug fix isn't out yet. Had some problems with submission so I removed it from the marketplace because Microsoft will not publish new version before next week and I wanted to avoid bad reviews from angry users.
Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 09:59 AM.
19th August 2011, 04:32 PM   |  #9  
Flag Someplace in CT

1,574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaric

I will look into this. As a workaround you can place a gear over some other gear (to make it go red). Then you can release it (it will not fall down) and put your finger down somewhere else on the screen and move it.

BTW, I'm sorry because bug fix isn't out yet. Had some problems with submission so I removed it from the marketplace because Microsoft will not publish new version before next week and I wanted to avoid bad reviews from angry users.

Thanks... Just trying to help..

I do know the summission process can be a PIA with MS....
24th August 2011, 10:33 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

149 posts
I have finally managed to get v1.1 on the marketplace. Now you can all enjoy and make sure you post here if you have any problems.
Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 09:59 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread