5,598,086 Members 41,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] Gears -[R]- 08/05/2011 -[U]- 05/01/2013 -[V]- 1.3 NOW 50 LEVELS ARE FREE!!!

Tip us?
 
amaric
Old
(Last edited by amaric; 2nd May 2013 at 07:52 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2007
Default [GAME] Gears -[R]- 08/05/2011 -[U]- 05/01/2013 -[V]- 1.3 NOW 50 LEVELS ARE FREE!!!

Name : Gears

Gears is an excellent puzzle game that delivers complete and total freedom to the player because it does not contain snap-grid. It allows you to be creative with your own solutions.
Challenge your brain against 125 uniquely designed levels and many more that will come in future upgrades!

NOW 50 LEVELS ARE FREE IN TRIAL VERSION!!!



Download link :













Source : Ante Maric

Download link :

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amaric For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DavidinCT
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 1,567
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Someplace in CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Looks interesting, I'll try to the demo. Does it have xbox live achivements support ?
If this post helped, PLEASE HIT THANKS !!!!

Thanks !
 
[BT]Black V
Old
#3  
[BT]Black V's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 75
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Auckland
WTF not available in my location.
Why would you ever do that
 
amaric
Old
(Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 09:01 AM.)
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by [BT]Black V View Post
WTF not available in my location.
Why would you ever do that
I am pretty sure I published it internationally but than I also uploaded 8 screenshots yet only 5 are there. Microsoft have some serious issues with updated app hub. I'll try to contact them to fix this.
 
amaric
Old
(Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 09:01 AM.)
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Looks interesting, I'll try to the demo. Does it have xbox live achivements support ?
I'm sorry, but no, it is not xbox live title.
 
jb789
Old
#6  
jb789's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 336
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mmm... desiccant
LOL! The Smithsonian could have used this game before designing their Presidentially inspired "Department of Innovation" logo!

(Yes, they eventually got tired of being mocked & changed it.)
 
DavidinCT
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 1,567
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Someplace in CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Can I make a request to the Programmer/OP here. I have been trying this game and I found something about it I hate...

When you try to place a small Gear, it will be right under your finger, so it's hard to place unless you put it down and try to move it a few times till it falls into the right place. Can I make a request when you click on the small gear that it goes just above the point ot touch, so you can see where you place it?

I have seen other games move above your touch point and makes it a lot easier to use/play
If this post helped, PLEASE HIT THANKS !!!!

Thanks !
 
amaric
Old
(Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 08:59 AM.)
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Can I make a request to the Programmer/OP here. I have been trying this game and I found something about it I hate...

When you try to place a small Gear, it will be right under your finger, so it's hard to place unless you put it down and try to move it a few times till it falls into the right place. Can I make a request when you click on the small gear that it goes just above the point ot touch, so you can see where you place it?

I have seen other games move above your touch point and makes it a lot easier to use/play
I will look into this. As a workaround you can place a gear over some other gear (to make it go red). Then you can release it (it will not fall down) and put your finger down somewhere else on the screen and move it.

BTW, I'm sorry because bug fix isn't out yet. Had some problems with submission so I removed it from the marketplace because Microsoft will not publish new version before next week and I wanted to avoid bad reviews from angry users.
 
DavidinCT
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 1,567
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Someplace in CT

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaric View Post
I will look into this. As a workaround you can place a gear over some other gear (to make it go red). Then you can release it (it will not fall down) and put your finger down somewhere else on the screen and move it.

BTW, I'm sorry because bug fix isn't out yet. Had some problems with submission so I removed it from the marketplace because Microsoft will not publish new version before next week and I wanted to avoid bad reviews from angry users.
Thanks... Just trying to help..

I do know the summission process can be a PIA with MS....
If this post helped, PLEASE HIT THANKS !!!!

Thanks !
 
amaric
Old
(Last edited by amaric; 12th October 2011 at 08:59 AM.)
#10  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 149
Join Date: Dec 2007
I have finally managed to get v1.1 on the marketplace. Now you can all enjoy and make sure you post here if you have any problems.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more

Tweak Your Xperia Device’s Camera App Yourself

We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more