Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Gingerbread 2.3.3] Weapon G2x 3.0_R1 [NEW TWEAKS APP & FEATURES!][10.22.2011]

OP Whitehawkx

1st March 2012, 01:30 AM   |  #2871  
Thanks Meter: 24

157 posts
More
Is there a way to remove notification toggles?

Sent from my LG-P999
1st March 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #2872  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 147

957 posts
More
was using an ics build for a bit but wifi tethering wasn't working so i've once again gone back to my beloved weapon
1st March 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #2873  
Flag Maiden, NC
Thanks Meter: 61

557 posts
More
Just flashed and so far I'm loving it, thanks man!
2nd March 2012, 02:30 AM   |  #2874  
Flag Maiden, NC

557 posts
More
I got a quick question after I installed My T-Mobile the device keeps the 4G icon up as if it doesn't drop the data connection even if I'm connected to WiFi.

I know it needs to access the network for My T-Mobile app but after I exit it it still remains.

Only way is to kill it in the settings, is this common cause I couldn't any anything about it in the forum?
8th March 2012, 04:50 PM   |  #2875  
Flag Temple
Thanks Meter: 14

80 posts
More
great ROM, just wanted to say
weapon r with new clip , and beats mod with power amp causes music to skip or break up.

weapon r with new clip no beats and power amp. everything is perfect.
batt life is good too.

this morning power amp ruing and screen kept alive with jefit for 2 hours 6 min while i ran on treadmill and weight trained had 88% bat left from 100.
wifi on gps off
this is better than my optimus t . stock flash no oc or under clock.
9th March 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #2876  
Thanks Meter: 137

1,032 posts
an update to this would be nice, kwes supposedly was gonna update this but never happened and all we got are all these non finished ics builds, lets see sum complete builds!
9th March 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #2877  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 246

1,062 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridearoundsolo

an update to this would be nice, kwes supposedly was gonna update this but never happened and all we got are all these non finished ics builds, lets see sum complete builds!

I am still hopeful kwes will take another shot at it. I have to admit I am pretty happy after new clip. GPS is great. Memory management is the only minor quibble I have. Tried v6 super charger. Not sure it helped. Still playing with different setups. I use the internet a lot and it will bog down if I drop below 100mb free.
9th March 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #2878  
Flag Johns Creek
Thanks Meter: 296

1,750 posts
More
Quote:

kwes did update it, it's in another thread. Also, the ICS ROMs, while unfinished, are fun to play around with.

You could also always get off these stock based ROMs and use CM7, which beats the stock ROMs flat out now.
9th March 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #2879  
Thanks Meter: 137

1,032 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRASadPanda

kwes did update it, it's in another thread. Also, the ICS ROMs, while unfinished, are fun to play around with.

You could also always get off these stock based ROMs and use CM7, which beats the stock ROMs flat out now.

Yea I have tried all of those a while ago, new clip was good but theres supposed to be a complete new update to weapon, I like cm7 roms but I prefer the stability from stock roms thats why im sayin this
10th March 2012, 10:33 PM   |  #2880  
Flag Maiden, NC

557 posts
More
Quote:

Yea I have tried all of those a while ago, new clip was good but theres supposed to be a complete new update to weapon, I like cm7 roms but I prefer the stability from stock roms thats why im sayin this

Check out AutoKiller Memory Manager in the market and the preset to Aggressive, the lag should be almost minimal with it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.3.3, gingerbread, lockscreens, rom, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread