Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 38,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Gingerbread 2.3.3] Weapon G2x 3.0_R1 [NEW TWEAKS APP & FEATURES!][10.22.2011]

Tip us?

Razorblood
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Is there a way to remove notification toggles?

Sent from my LG-P999
Nexus 5 32GB T-Mobile
Nexus 7 32GB (2013)

dakunclear
Old
Thanks Meter 143
was using an ics build for a bit but wifi tethering wasn't working so i've once again gone back to my beloved weapon

TheCoutures
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Just flashed and so far I'm loving it, thanks man!
Phone : T-Mobile Branded LG Optimus L9 - P769
ROM : Rooted Stock Jellybean 4.1.2 V20F

TheCoutures
Old
Thanks Meter 61
I got a quick question after I installed My T-Mobile the device keeps the 4G icon up as if it doesn't drop the data connection even if I'm connected to WiFi.

I know it needs to access the network for My T-Mobile app but after I exit it it still remains.

Only way is to kill it in the settings, is this common cause I couldn't any anything about it in the forum?

merchant2112
Old
Thanks Meter 14
great ROM, just wanted to say
weapon r with new clip , and beats mod with power amp causes music to skip or break up.

weapon r with new clip no beats and power amp. everything is perfect.
batt life is good too.

this morning power amp ruing and screen kept alive with jefit for 2 hours 6 min while i ran on treadmill and weight trained had 88% bat left from 100.
wifi on gps off
this is better than my optimus t . stock flash no oc or under clock.

ridearoundsolo
Old
Thanks Meter 134
an update to this would be nice, kwes supposedly was gonna update this but never happened and all we got are all these non finished ics builds, lets see sum complete builds!

jcbofkc
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridearoundsolo View Post
an update to this would be nice, kwes supposedly was gonna update this but never happened and all we got are all these non finished ics builds, lets see sum complete builds!
I am still hopeful kwes will take another shot at it. I have to admit I am pretty happy after new clip. GPS is great. Memory management is the only minor quibble I have. Tried v6 super charger. Not sure it helped. Still playing with different setups. I use the internet a lot and it will bog down if I drop below 100mb free.
T-Mobile SDA --> Dash --> Dash 3G --> TP2 --> HD2 --> LG G2x --> Samsung Galaxy SIII --> Samsung Galaxy S4

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

IRASadPanda
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
kwes did update it, it's in another thread. Also, the ICS ROMs, while unfinished, are fun to play around with.

You could also always get off these stock based ROMs and use CM7, which beats the stock ROMs flat out now.
The sun is slowly fallin', we all should surely die eventually.
So what's your calling? Oh, you left your phone behind?

ridearoundsolo
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRASadPanda View Post
kwes did update it, it's in another thread. Also, the ICS ROMs, while unfinished, are fun to play around with.

You could also always get off these stock based ROMs and use CM7, which beats the stock ROMs flat out now.
Yea I have tried all of those a while ago, new clip was good but theres supposed to be a complete new update to weapon, I like cm7 roms but I prefer the stability from stock roms thats why im sayin this

TheCoutures
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Yea I have tried all of those a while ago, new clip was good but theres supposed to be a complete new update to weapon, I like cm7 roms but I prefer the stability from stock roms thats why im sayin this
Check out AutoKiller Memory Manager in the market and the preset to Aggressive, the lag should be almost minimal with it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Tags
2.3.3, gingerbread, lockscreens, rom, wifi