Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 39,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Gingerbread 2.3.3] Weapon G2x 3.0_R1 [NEW TWEAKS APP & FEATURES!][10.22.2011]

Tip us?

shane1diamond
Old
(Last edited by shane1diamond; 11th April 2012 at 03:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 128
anyone know of or have a working link for version 2.8 of this weapon? thanks!

Edit: got it! thanks jmfixitman

kevint27
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Would it be possible for someone to reupload the Stock Gingerbread Camera please? The links are dead! Thanks!

jasew503
Old
(Last edited by jasew503; 15th April 2012 at 06:08 PM.) Reason: typos
Thanks Meter 7
In the 4-Tab Lockscreen, what does the "EDT" do? It just freezes my phone at a black screen with the soft buttons illuminated to full brightness. I have to pull the battery in order to restart.

Also, my Wifi Hotspot/Tethering automatically disables itself after a few minutes of inactivity, is there any way to stop this from happening? It never did this on the ICS rom i was using before.

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasew503 View Post
In the 4-Tab Lockscreen, what does the "EDT" do? It just freezes my phone at a black screen with the soft buttons illuminated to full brightness. I have to pull the battery in order to restart.

Also, my Wifi Hotspot/Tethering automatically disables itself after a few minutes of inactivity, is there any way to stop this from happening? It never did this on the ICS rom i was using before.
Its do that you can set a custom app. You can set it up by going into. Settings/edt or tweaks/lockscreen settings. As far as the tethering goes, I've noticed it does that to me on any rom, if I'm not mistaken there may be a setting for timeout. I don't tether very much though so not sure. This rom is rock solid though I can tell you that.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint27 View Post
Would it be possible for someone to reupload the Stock Gingerbread Camera please? The links are dead! Thanks!
I believe there is another link for it some where, if you cant find it when I get back to a computer I'll upload a link for ya. Its a beautiful day in hawaii and I'm heading to the beach.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

LReyes66
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hey, i just flashed weapong2x last night and im loving it so far!

coming from using the cm7 nightlies almost the past year its much better improvement!

Couldnt last a whole day without having to charge my phone a couple of times. So far with this rom, ive used my phone off the charger the past couple of hours and it still at/almost 96+ percent!

What i dev love about it is that i got my LG cam app back!!... I had almost forgotten how good my camera really was b4 i got rid of the stock rom.

But 1 thing that kinda annoys me. How do you change the dock icons? I use handcent and want to get rid of the stock messaging app, same with contacts.

kwes1020
Old
Thanks Meter 877

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LReyes66 View Post
hey, i just flashed weapong2x last night and im loving it so far!

coming from using the cm7 nightlies almost the past year its much better improvement!

Couldnt last a whole day without having to charge my phone a couple of times. So far with this rom, ive used my phone off the charger the past couple of hours and it still at/almost 96+ percent!

What i dev love about it is that i got my LG cam app back!!... I had almost forgotten how good my camera really was b4 i got rid of the stock rom.

But 1 thing that kinda annoys me. How do you change the dock icons? I use handcent and want to get rid of the stock messaging app, same with contacts.
If you're using tw4 launcher you go into the app drawer hit menu button select edit and put/remove what icons you want there

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Devices: Maguro Galaxy Nexus, LG T-Mobile G2x, SGS 4G, Vibrant

If you like my work or I have helped you please click Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to kwes1020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LReyes66
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i go into the appdrawer but when i try to get menu, nothing pops up

LReyes66
Old
Thanks Meter 1
nvm found it

LReyes66
Old
(Last edited by LReyes66; 17th April 2012 at 07:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
So happy about the Camera and battery life being soo much better

No problems yet but question:

Do i need a apk killer or app manager? My cm7 nightly didnt but when i use to use stock gingerbread i did.

Also, how do u set it to save everything on the external SD? somestuff get saved on the internal and it confuses me

Tags
2.3.3, gingerbread, lockscreens, rom, wifi