Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 39,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

█[ROM][12 AUG]openOptimus build 2.202.1★openScript 1.0.4★CRT★DSPManager★FlashPlayer█

Tip us?
 
gurpreet9080
Old
#271  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 591
Join Date: Jul 2011
can anyone gimme the link to working thinkfree office for this rom plz??
as the stock thinkfree is not working on this one
 
optimusblack
Old
#272  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Q: Can I install this ROM with AmonRa(aka thunderg) Recovery?
A: No. You can't install it via AmonRa Recovery,only ClockworkMod Recovery is supported. Download it here.

---------
Amazed,
I was installed openoptimus rom using Amonra and its works fine.
 
Sandipkim
Old
#273  
Sandipkim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 300
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mumbai
is it better than cm7 6.5.7 + fk 19.2 bfs in terms of battery life i just use 2g mobile data....
and other advantages??????
 
gurpreet9080
Old
#274  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 591
Join Date: Jul 2011
how can i change themes on this rom??
i flashed some themes from this site
http://www.androidworld.it/forum/mod...e-icone-21623/
but how can i switch between different themes which i have already flashed
 
dr.notor
Old
#275  
dr.notor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 354
Posts: 677
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreet9080 View Post
how can i change themes on this rom??
i flashed some themes from this site
Some?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreet9080 View Post
but how can i switch between different themes which i have already flashed
By flashing another one... Uh.
 
gurpreet9080
Old
#276  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 591
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.notor View Post
Some?!



By flashing another one... Uh.
what happened bro??
why you seemed to be confused on the word "some"??
do i have to flash the same theme again if i want that theme back which i have already flashed once??
 
dr.notor
Old
#277  
dr.notor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 354
Posts: 677
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreet9080 View Post
what happened bro??
why you seemed to be confused on the word "some"??
No, you seem severely confused. You can flash ONE theme at a time. They are overwriting each other.
 
gurpreet9080
Old
#278  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 591
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.notor View Post
No, you seem severely confused. You can flash ONE theme at a time. They are overwriting each other.
oops my bad....
thanx for ur info
and btw can u tell me how can i install thinkfree office on this rom...i tried stock thinkfree but can;t activate it
 
optimusblack
Old
#279  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
When I restore Talk.apk via openscript its success.
But when I open Gtalk, its always force closed.

Anybody can fix my problem?
 
optimusblack
Old
(Last edited by optimusblack; 18th August 2011 at 04:34 AM.)
#280  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpreet9080 View Post
oops my bad....
thanx for ur info
and btw can u tell me how can i install thinkfree office on this rom...i tried stock thinkfree but can;t activate it
Download from here
Install as usual.

(I dunno why can't be activated)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes