XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
Post Reply

[GAME][2.1+] Would YOU Rather v0.7.2 [On The Market][Updated: 08-21-11]

9th August 2011, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
TheWhiteBandito's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NY/CT
Thanks Meter: 84
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
[Deleted]
Last edited by TheWhiteBandito; 20th December 2013 at 03:59 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheWhiteBandito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2011, 02:48 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Does work great on incredible even tho you already know that. Those are some weird questions too. Maybe you coyld make a more mature one too.
9th August 2011, 02:49 AM   |  #3  
TheWhiteBandito's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NY/CT
Thanks Meter: 84
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbry95

Does work great on incredible even tho you already know that. Those are some weird questions too. Maybe you coyld make a more mature one too.

Thank you!
I grabbed most questions from the internet, so I'm not taking credit for all of them. And by my more mature, do you mean, adult version, or no childish things?
9th August 2011, 02:58 AM   |  #4  
InfiniteRisen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Works fine on Optimus T.

Swyped from my LG-P509 using XDA App.
9th August 2011, 03:02 AM   |  #5  
TheWhiteBandito's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NY/CT
Thanks Meter: 84
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteRisen

Works fine on Optimus T.

Swyped from my LG-P509 using XDA App.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm worried about how it will look scaled on the more obscure display dimensions

Sent from my B&N Nook Color
9th August 2011, 05:26 AM   |  #6  
JaysWorld's Avatar
Member
Newyork
Thanks Meter: 28
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Works fine on Mytouch 4G , pretty cool app . Nice job man !
The Following User Says Thank You to JaysWorld For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2011, 06:39 AM   |  #7  
TheWhiteBandito's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NY/CT
Thanks Meter: 84
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysWorld

Works fine on Mytouch 4G , pretty cool app . Nice job man !

Thanks! This is only the first beta release. I have more stuff in the works!

EDIT: Small update added to the OP!
Last edited by TheWhiteBandito; 9th August 2011 at 07:08 AM.
9th August 2011, 07:32 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
595 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteBandito

Thanks! This is only the first beta release. I have more stuff in the works!

EDIT: Small update added to the OP!

Works fine on HTC wildfire S =)
9th August 2011, 09:04 AM   |  #9  
shahm0nsterr's Avatar
Member
Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 3
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Works fine on droid 2/droid 2 global.

It would be cool to be able to select your choice and see the results out of everyone who has voted on that question...like a poll.

For instance, I select option A
I am then shown, for example, "40% of 120 players chose option A. 60% chose option B."

It would make the game more interactive.
9th August 2011, 03:57 PM   |  #10  
TheWhiteBandito's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
NY/CT
Thanks Meter: 84
 
596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahm0nsterr

Works fine on droid 2/droid 2 global.

It would be cool to be able to select your choice and see the results out of everyone who has voted on that question...like a poll.

For instance, I select option A
I am then shown, for example, "40% of 120 players chose option A. 60% chose option B."

It would make the game more interactive.

I too would like that. However, I'm not sure what exactly that would require. Obviously it would need a server and a database to keep the records, but I would have to revamp most of the app because it's all local right now. If you're familiar with setting up something like that, pm me!

Sent from my HTC Incredible

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank