Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,594 Members 38,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]T.E.A.M | Transparent | 2.3.3 | ThKernel | v4.0 | 17/12/2011

Tip us?

xcxa23
Old
Thanks Meter 225

DONATE TO ME
hey guys, i just come across with tis apps which seems to be worthy (or not)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1268522
The Following User Says Thank You to xcxa23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iridaki
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcxa23 View Post
hey guys, i just come across with tis apps which seems to be worthy (or not)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1268522
Nice find, thanks!
But 99complete script in /system/etc/init.d does exactly that!
And since V3.8 init.d execution works on both stock and custom kernels.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diegolv
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Google Searchbox

Hi,

Google searchbox is crashing (com.google.android.googlequicksearch). Is it happening to anyone else?

Regards,

Diego

BTW, this is one of the best ROMs I've already used.

dekeijser
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegolv View Post
Hi,

Google searchbox is crashing (com.google.android.googlequicksearch). Is it happening to anyone else?

Regards,

Diego

Read 4 pages back :)

Sent from my DESIRE HD using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dekeijser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bern4d1
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegolv View Post
Hi,

Regards,

Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by bern4d1 View Post
I think this is it.

Attachment 788872
install that file. If "application not installed", put that file in system/app folder using root explorer and set the permission to
xx-
x--
x--
save and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to bern4d1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kpham
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi, I just already installed TEAM ROM, and I have a concern that why I cannot use Backup and Restore (SE default), it said that "Cannot read file", I have used this app to backup and restore many times when trying new ROMs with no problem

Can anyone offer some help? Coz my contacts and phonebook still stuck there...

iridaki
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,655

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpham View Post
Hi, I just already installed TEAM ROM, and I have a concern that why I cannot use Backup and Restore (SE default), it said that "Cannot read file", I have used this app to backup and restore many times when trying new ROMs with no problem

Can anyone offer some help? Coz my contacts and phonebook still stuck there...
SE Backup and Restore application was not a part of stock 2.3.3 firmware, is that right?
Frankly, I never used it as a backup option so I don't really know how it works and why it doesn't.
However, if it says "Cannot read file", I believe it's an indication that the backup file got corrupted.
Do you have more than 1 backups stored and if so, did you try restoring an older one for example?
If you do not have another backup-restore app, you could go back to stock 2.3.3 by repairing with SEUS and then try restoring the backup.
If it is successful, then the issue is ROM related, but I honestly doubt that.
Good luck!

Deviantelf
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
SE Backup and Restore application was not a part of stock 2.3.3 firmware, is that right?
Correct, SE did not include it on the stock 2.3.3

AyDee
Old
Thanks Meter 882

DONATE TO ME
I used Backup and Restore to backup my contacts in 2.1 and it restored fine on Wolfbreak's 2.3 and I backed up again while on WB and restored after a full-wipe update, but when I switched roms I backed contacts up from WB and they would not install on TEAM & neither would my 2.1 backup (same,"Cannot read file").

What's a good app to backup contacts? All the ones I've tried have failed me in some way I just save my contacts to Google now but I'd rather a good phone-side solution.

kpham
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
Frankly, I never used it as a backup option so I don't really know how it works and why it doesn't.
However, if it says "Cannot read file", I believe it's an indication that the backup file got corrupted.
Do you have more than 1 backups stored and if so, did you try restoring an older one for example?
If you do not have another backup-restore app, you could go back to stock 2.3.3 by repairing with SEUS and then try restoring the backup.
If it is successful, then the issue is ROM related, but I honestly doubt that.
Good luck!
Thanks for your response.

Yes, SE backup and restore is not included in stock 2.3.3, but I think it's a good app for backup SMS and Contact It did work on my X10 with stock 2.3.3 as well as WB 4 -> WB 7 before. For my recent case, I just tried turning back to my old WB 7b4 in this morning and restoring the same backup file, it was successful!

I also got back my contact in a different method, but it's somehow strange to me that why it doesn't work on TEAM ROM...

Tags
2.3.3, 9 toggles, appman, awesomely awesome!!, best kernel packaged!, customizable ui, edt, faster than lightning, simple and beautiful, stock, t.e.a.m., team, team iridaki and pvy!!!, thjap, transparency mods
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe