6th January 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 244

1,475 posts
Will there be a green 3. 4. 4?
15th January 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 22

228 posts
More
pendo your market is so beautiflul so i have one question: is it much work to make a blue market i mean a market with blue color font like ICS theme? that's very great!
20th January 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #223  
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 143

897 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is it normal for latest version of Android Market to force close some times...? I mean is pretty stable for the most part but occasionally it will force close when downloading, updating an app or just by opening it.
I tried to clear cache under applications, fixed permission and rebooted but problem persist. Any ideas?
Last edited by r3dp0is0n2012; 20th January 2012 at 05:06 AM.
21st January 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #224  

228 posts
More
i use pendos wonderful market since a view weeks (christmas) and don't have any FCs or other problems. i use the market repeatedly daily because it look's so beautiful
29th January 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #225  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n2012

Is it normal for latest version of Android Market to force close some times...? I mean is pretty stable for the most part but occasionally it will force close when downloading, updating an app or just by opening it.
I tried to clear cache under applications, fixed permission and rebooted but problem persist. Any ideas?

I have the same issue, and I noticed that it doesn't FC for small size apps. FYI
7th February 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #226  

228 posts
More
pendo, what xml file must be modified to get blue font color? please can you give me this hint? thanks a lot!
7th March 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #227  
Flag New Orleans aka NOLA
Thanks Meter: 358

632 posts
Donate to Me
More
Pending, will you be themeing the new 3.4.6 market? I love your Trans market :thumbup::thumbup: and really hope you will be updateing it soon.

Here's the apk of the updated 3.4.6 Market/Google Play - DOWNLOAD

Screenshots

Last edited by sticktaylor; 7th March 2012 at 04:19 AM.
9th March 2012, 04:59 PM   |  #228  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 2,270

1,733 posts
Donate to Me
More
got it already compiled...some pngs changed and some xmls...finnished the blue one
The Following User Says Thank You to pauldiddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #229  
OP Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Tulsa, OK
Thanks Meter: 762

1,970 posts
Donate to Me
More
long time no see...
Well, as you all can tell I'm not living around these parts much anymore. I still check in from time to time, but primarily as a listener not so much a talker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotesMeerJogger

pendo your market is so beautiflul so i have one question: is it much work to make a blue market i mean a market with blue color font like ICS theme? that's very great!

The fonts are not too difficult to change as they are all hex colors in the res directory....with a couple of very notable exceptions that must be found in smali :-/

My style for the market ever since they moved to the new "blocks" format has been to retain much of the default colors so as to be consistent with their intuitive UI...green for apps, blue for books, etc. My personal preference is to keep the color codings, although I know that there are others who like to change more aspects. Mines more like a modified stock I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dp0is0n2012

No, that is not normal. It did happen in months past but we found an error in apktool that introduced bad character data in plurals.xml. That fixed the fc's....or at least so I thought. It's entirely possible that there's some other very small error with apktool that's causing a similar issue. The way I was lead back to plurals was very carefully stack tracing the logcat.

Quote:

i use pendos wonderful market since a view weeks (christmas) and don't have any FCs or other problems. i use the market repeatedly daily because it look's so beautiful

:)
Quote:

pendo, what xml file must be modified to get blue font color? please can you give me this hint? thanks a lot!

I mentioned it earlier, but most of them will be found in res/values/colors.xml. But there will be at least a couple instances that are controlled in code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticktaylor

Pending, will you be themeing the new 3.4.6 market? I love your Trans market :thumbup::thumbup: and really hope you will be updateing it soon.

Here's the apk of the updated 3.4.6 Market/Google Play - DOWNLOAD

Screenshots

Lol...I didn't even know that there was one. It finally got pushed to me late yesterday. I haven't taken a look at all, and don't even know when/if I'll have the time to. I wish I could right now...but work calls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldiddy

got it already compiled...some pngs changed and some xmls...finnished the blue one

Howdy Paul Hope all is well. My N1 is *still* going strong but I finally retired it as my main device and picked up a galaxy note :)
The Following User Says Thank You to pendo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #230  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 2,270

1,733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendo

Howdy Paul Hope all is well. My N1 is *still* going strong but I finally retired it as my main device and picked up a galaxy note :)

hey mate,yeah,it's alright.cool,galaxy note is a nice one.I am waiting for the galaxy s3.
btw google play is almost the same like the last markets.but some pngs changed their reference/function or the folder.the smalis and xmls are nearly the same,so these are easy to edit.just released my first google play 3.4.7 colored blue.
now I am working on the latest xda app...

The Following User Says Thank You to pauldiddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread