No registration required

Virtuous Unity Q&A

OP zelendel

23rd August 2011, 04:33 AM   |  #61  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 8

87 posts
More
since i reflashed the battery has gone up to 12 hours after just using whatever software came with the flash. Ive read through this and the DHD posts and see that Lordmods radio is supposively really nice on the inspire, so im gonna check it out after the next release is official.

Good things about the reflash: battery improvement(about 4 hours), faster startup time then original flash of beta.

Im still not getting the 15-20 hour norm that some people are reporting, but its getting there. I dont have that JUWE script (or whatever it is) that some people are running, so maybe thats its.

Basic usage: I read through pulse alot. I usually have about 45 mins of gaming, and patrolling the xda forums a bit, maybe a quick check of facebook.

H/H+ is mostly always on for some reason (i probably have stuff still checking for updates constantly, so this may be my fault), but i usually turn off the mobile network when i am not using it, but battery still drains at the same rate even when mobile network is turned off from what ive seen.

Just giving out this info so that maybe someone could figure out a solution to get the battery up a little bit higher.
23rd August 2011, 05:28 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
Is there any reason that my keyboard will sometimes have 1 button that will sometimes stop responding and the only way for me to fix it is to open and close the keyboard again or exit out of texting and open it again? It's a very minor annoyance and I was wondering if I should reflash or wait for the next release that I hear is in beta?

Other thing is, where is the user made dictionary using this ROM? I've added some words I didn't mean to and I apparently fail at finding it to delete them. The only one I've found is in the keyboard options and doesn't have anything listed even though I know I've added words.
23rd August 2011, 06:14 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 129

860 posts
How to uninstall Arabic Keyboard?
Is the Arabic keyboard I now have from this ROM? If so, how can I remove it?

Thanks.
24th August 2011, 12:43 AM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 51

419 posts
My phone sometimes becomes unresponsive on this rom. I gotta keep rebooting it. Screen freezes but i can unlock it using the screen. Anyone else with this issue

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App
24th August 2011, 10:56 PM   |  #65  
Harbor Springs
Thanks Meter: 93

679 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinfedor

My phone sometimes becomes unresponsive on this rom. I gotta keep rebooting it. Screen freezes but i can unlock it using the screen. Anyone else with this issue

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

Quite the contrary... This is one of the best roms I have ever used. The only issue I have ever had was with Bluetooth working properly in my truck - I did a full wipe and re-flashed the rom - since then EVERTHING is awesome!

Battery lasts about 15-20 hours - check email every 30min. Some games, facebook, news feeds.

Data speeds range from 2.5-4.5 down and 768-1.8 up.
25th August 2011, 01:16 AM   |  #66  
Flag past the first house on left
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
Love this ROM

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App
25th August 2011, 06:24 AM   |  #67  
Flag Indianapolis

87 posts
More
Well, got 12 hours today after getting the app to turn off of my mobile network after a certain period of time. 2 hours more is always a good thing.

26th August 2011, 06:37 AM   |  #68  
Flag San Jon
Thanks Meter: 77

946 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschreiber69

Quite the contrary... This is one of the best roms I have ever used. The only issue I have ever had was with Bluetooth working properly in my truck - I did a full wipe and re-flashed the rom - since then EVERTHING is awesome!

Battery lasts about 15-20 hours - check email every 30min. Some games, facebook, news feeds.

Data speeds range from 2.5-4.5 down and 768-1.8 up.

+1 I love Virtuous. Had it on my G2 before I purchased my Inspire and they both worked amazing.
28th August 2011, 06:41 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 10

95 posts
Anybody else having issues with HDR? I'll take a picture but it is the same as a standard picture. I have tried re-flashing to no avail...
29th August 2011, 06:40 AM   |  #70  
Flag Indianapolis

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by studdmufin

Anybody else having issues with HDR? I'll take a picture but it is the same as a standard picture. I have tried re-flashing to no avail...

I have this problem, just noticed it tonight actually. I flashed other roms and the HD works fine, but on 2.33 beta there is no difference for me from normal to HD

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread