Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] PS3 Controller on Infuse 4G

There was this topic:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206326

But this:
https://market.android.com/details?i...ibilitychecker

Says it's incompatible with the Infuse 4G.

This is just the checker, and I would assume that you could at least download the checker to see if it's compatible... or is the fact you CAN'T download it the check itself? Strange~

Also, this is kind of a +1 for adding PS3 Controller compatibility, or if anyone knows of an alternative for the Infuse 4G.

ssfirme
Old
Thanks Meter 140
I hope it works,it would be cool
The Following User Says Thank You to ssfirme For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Entropy512
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 23432

DONATE TO ME
Not compatible with ANY GalaxyS (or similar) phone. Also not compatible with any HTC Sense phone.

Both Samsung and HTC break the Bluetooth stack in the official firmwares. In fact the general rule (with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 being the only exception) is: If it runs Sense or TouchWiz, it won't work.

Cyanogenmod ports have a fully functional Bluetooth stack (when they have one that works at all - Bluetooth is completely missing from LinuxBozo's CM7 port so far)

I have not yet seen an example of someone "un-breaking" the Bluetooth stack in a stock-based firmware - only in full-blown AOSP/Cyanogenmod ports.
*so much sig updating needed*

My Github profile - Some Android stuff, some AVR stuff

An excellent post on "noobs vs. developers"

A few opinions on kernel development "good practices"

Note: I have chosen not to use XDA's "friends" feature - I will reject all incoming "friend" requests.

Code:
<MikeyMike01> Smali is a spawn of hell
<shoman94> ^^^ +!
Code:
<Entropy512> gotta be careful not to step on each other's work.  :)
<Bumble-Bee> thats true
<jerdog> compeete for donations
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Khyrdantai
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512 View Post
Not compatible with ANY GalaxyS (or similar) phone. Also not compatible with any HTC Sense phone.

Both Samsung and HTC break the Bluetooth stack in the official firmwares. In fact the general rule (with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 being the only exception) is: If it runs Sense or TouchWiz, it won't work.

Cyanogenmod ports have a fully functional Bluetooth stack (when they have one that works at all - Bluetooth is completely missing from LinuxBozo's CM7 port so far)

I have not yet seen an example of someone "un-breaking" the Bluetooth stack in a stock-based firmware - only in full-blown AOSP/Cyanogenmod ports.
Wish it was as simple as taking a folder called "Bluetooth" from one phone and just slapping it into the Infuse. Oh well, patience then.
Tags
ps3, ps3 controller