[Q] Arrow Droid Incredible 2 - Metro Pcs

Tip us?

pcboy123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Arrow Droid Incredible 2 - Metro Pcs

Hello XDA,

Well I just wanted to let people know that most of the Rom's made available for DInc2 are amazing, Problem I've noticed they aren't compatible with Metro Pcs, in no rom was i able to successfully put the phone in Diag Mode. or OTA download Metro Pcs PRL file, so what i came to fine out is STICK with stock version of DInc2 rom, Unless someone here know a better solution to fix this issue?

Issue I found:
*After Successful flash to metro pcs then update to custom rom will lose all connection to metro pcs, and cant download PRL Files.

chknhwkdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
pcboy, do you have any updates on this? I'm looking to move over to Metro as well and I don't want to buy a new phone. I've read that using Houdinisoft to flash over will work but I won't have access to the internet - that's really not an option.
I also saw you posted in the developers section and I tried replying to that but I can't. You stated you were having some FC issues, have they been resolved yet? Was your brothers internet working? If so what did he/you use to flash? Which rom are you running? I'm currently using CM7.

gizm0luvsu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i plan on doing this in a few days. i have had many other phones from other carriers flashed for metro and the only thing you need houdini for is to get your esn in their database. im sure there is a way like it used to be where you would just have to load something like qpst and load a prl on.
Tags
droid incredible 2, metro pcs, metropcs