Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

chat session restart fb?

OP pitu_xque

13th August 2011, 12:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
to save battery remove the option from the web chat facebook facebook (privacy settings - htc applications chacha) Well, I removed access to that application, as I can put it back as it was?
11th February 2012, 01:16 AM   |  #2  
ethancottier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 63
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitu_xque

to save battery remove the option from the web chat facebook facebook (privacy settings - htc applications chacha) Well, I removed access to that application, as I can put it back as it was?

Can you try and explain more clearly what you did?
11th February 2012, 12:52 PM   |  #3  
Alex C.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bochum
Thanks Meter: 494
 
1,033 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethancottier

Can you try and explain more clearly what you did?

Well, since 13 august 2011 I think that he managed to fix it

Post-hunting much? :P This is the 4th dead thread I saw
7th May 2012, 01:31 AM   |  #4  
ethancottier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 63
 
184 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex C.

Well, since 13 august 2011 I think that he managed to fix it

Post-hunting much? :P This is the 4th dead thread I saw

At the time I didn't have permissions to post links etc :P so I was looking for people to help

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes