Ask a question

No registration required

T-Zones & Android on HD2

OP Fart Pour

14th August 2011, 02:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a hundred times already. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm that T-Zones still works with the HD2 when running Android. I'm thinking about picking up a used HD2 for my wife, who is grandfathered in on the T-Zones plan and is sick of her Dash 3G. Thanks so much.
Last edited by Fart Pour; 14th August 2011 at 02:36 AM.
14th August 2011, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 107

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart Pour

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a hundred times already. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm that T-Zones still works with the HD2 when running Android. I'm thinking about picking up a used HD2 for my wife, who is grandfathered in on the T-Zones plan and is dick of her Dash 3G. Thanks so much.

If you use a stock HD2 that is running windows mobile then T-zones will still work partially (It is outdated and has been replaced by Android or Windows market on newer phones). The HD2 is best used with an unlimited data plan!
14th August 2011, 02:39 AM   |  #3  

3 posts
I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand your answer. Can someone please tell me if they have experience with using an HD2 running Android on the T-Zones plan? If it does work, does that include apps and the market, or just basic web browsing?
14th August 2011, 02:50 AM   |  #4  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 30

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart Pour

I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand your answer. Can someone please tell me if they have experience with using an HD2 running Android on the T-Zones plan? If it does work, does that include apps and the market, or just basic web browsing?

I use t-zones with Android with no problems. Web, Market, Games all work for me. MMS is a bit hit or miss though. You may have to enter in the APN and details manually but ultimately everything works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to soapbox23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th August 2011, 06:10 AM   |  #5  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbox23

I use t-zones with Android with no problems. Web, Market, Games all work for me. MMS is a bit hit or miss though. You may have to enter in the APN and details manually but ultimately everything works fine.

Thank you very much! Beautiful!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread