Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,657 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Zones & Android on HD2

Tip us?

Fart Pour
Old
(Last edited by Fart Pour; 14th August 2011 at 01:36 AM.)
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default T-Zones & Android on HD2

Sorry if this has been asked and answered a hundred times already. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm that T-Zones still works with the HD2 when running Android. I'm thinking about picking up a used HD2 for my wife, who is grandfathered in on the T-Zones plan and is sick of her Dash 3G. Thanks so much.

Yerdan
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart Pour View Post
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a hundred times already. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm that T-Zones still works with the HD2 when running Android. I'm thinking about picking up a used HD2 for my wife, who is grandfathered in on the T-Zones plan and is dick of her Dash 3G. Thanks so much.
If you use a stock HD2 that is running windows mobile then T-zones will still work partially (It is outdated and has been replaced by Android or Windows market on newer phones). The HD2 is best used with an unlimited data plan!

Fart Pour
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand your answer. Can someone please tell me if they have experience with using an HD2 running Android on the T-Zones plan? If it does work, does that include apps and the market, or just basic web browsing?

soapbox23
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart Pour View Post
I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand your answer. Can someone please tell me if they have experience with using an HD2 running Android on the T-Zones plan? If it does work, does that include apps and the market, or just basic web browsing?
I use t-zones with Android with no problems. Web, Market, Games all work for me. MMS is a bit hit or miss though. You may have to enter in the APN and details manually but ultimately everything works fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to soapbox23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fart Pour
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbox23 View Post
I use t-zones with Android with no problems. Web, Market, Games all work for me. MMS is a bit hit or miss though. You may have to enter in the APN and details manually but ultimately everything works fine.
Thank you very much! Beautiful!