Tip us?

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxman008 View Post
Sorry for being incessant, but did you get a chance to work on that theme? If not its fine, but could you link me to something else?

Has anyone posted a guide on how to make status bar themes for sense 2.1? If so, I would make one myself, but I haven't found one. If you know where one is, that would be great.
I will have something for you tonight. I am sorry but I can get very busy

Sent from my Supreme Shift all Slated up!

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyniden View Post
Yeah, I really like KCBrando's blue theme, but I really like the colour blue you see in like garden art(the blue wine bottles) and realized if it could be glassy that would be pretty cool too.

It looks like you have yet another week because I can't take my phone in yet(don't have time to go to the store, lol) to get the headphones jack fixed(AKA they're giving me a refurb phone :/)

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Ack! That sounds as if I'm demanding!

You take as much time as you want, I was mostly telling you this so you could prioritize others over me :P

I might also go check out Supreme Sense, I don't remember them at all lol, it's been a while for me.
I will work on it over the weekend for you. Mikshifted-G if im correct?

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Sorry for being incessant, but did you get a chance to work on that theme? If not its fine, but could you link me to something else?

Has anyone posted a guide on how to make status bar themes for sense 2.1? If so, I would make one myself, but I haven't found one. If you know where one is, that would be great.
A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to notsointeresting For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linuxman008
Old
(Last edited by linuxman008; 21st October 2011 at 06:56 AM.) Reason: Sadly, not what I need
Thanks Meter 57
Default thank you Edit: anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsointeresting View Post
A gift!

Of course wipe cache and dalvik cache. You should be on the latest 1.76 patch for mikshift and all will be fine
Why thank you my good sir, I will test immediately, will report results.

Sent from my Tapatalk Premium app I got for free thanks to getjar!!!

Edit:

I just tried this out, and though it is awesome, its not what I wanted. What I wish I could find is something that looks completely like stock gingersense, that 6 step green battery without the percentage. The one you gave me is blue with percent, and I would LOVE this battery, if I wasn't trying to pass my phone off as unrooted. Image of what it looks like here:

The Following User Says Thank You to linuxman008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xyniden
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You choose the rom, I know that I like Mikshift, so I'd go with that, but my phone is yours to command, all-mighty themer :eek:

...moving forward, any version of MikShift, I have no preference, whichever is easiest for you.

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Why thank you my good sir, I will test immediately, will report results.

Edit:

I just tried this out, and though it is awesome, its not what I wanted. What I wish I could find is something that looks completely like stock gingersense, that 6 step green battery without the percentage. The one you gave me is blue with percent, and I would LOVE this battery, if I wasn't trying to pass my phone off as unrooted. Image of what it looks like here:

My apologies. It could have sworn the battery was blue, but i now see (after looking at a stock rom) that its green, with only a charging symbol. Ill have it fixed tonight.
Thanks for the patience

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter

linuxman008
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by notsointeresting View Post
My apologies. It could have sworn the battery was blue, but i now see (after looking at a stock rom) that its green, with only a charging symbol. Ill have it fixed tonight.
Thanks for the patience

Actually, I'm good now, managed to make one with UOT kitchen that was completely what I need. Thanks for that theme, will use it someday. Now I'm rocking Supreme 7.5 with stock battery, the flip animations, roboto, and with free Tapatalk. Thanks for your help.

The Following User Says Thank You to linuxman008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyniden View Post
You choose the rom, I know that I like Mikshift, so I'd go with that, but my phone is yours to command, all-mighty themer :eek:

...moving forward, any version of MikShift, I have no preference, whichever is easiest for you.
I will have Blue-Glass (hopefully dont hold me on the spot) uploaded by tonight with support for v1.76 of mikshift (latest version with patch)

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter

youngweezy89
Old
Thanks Meter 1
GRUESOME CHROME FOR SUPREME SENSE...i know i already asked like a million times but i just wanted to make it official because i know im not the only one waiting for it
The Following User Says Thank You to youngweezy89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

notsointeresting
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1931

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngweezy89 View Post
GRUESOME CHROME FOR SUPREME SENSE...i know i already asked like a million times but i just wanted to make it official because i know im not the only one waiting for it
Working on it.

Sent from my Miked- Evo Shift.

Follow me on Google+
Follow me on Twitter