Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Layout] "Hubs" With Video Tutorial

Tip us?

Radiofodder
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotd8 View Post
Minimalistic text and ADW Launcher EX are making me feel stupid.

I cannot, whatever I do, make a black bar that spans the entire width of the screen on my TF.
I'm in the same situation. No matter what setting I change it simply will not do it. Unless someone says otherwise it might be a good idea to email the developer and asked what changed.

pkdayga
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Asked in the ADW thread but probably belongs here...with the update they pushed out, have you guys been able to get your HUBS to display correctly? I reverted back to an older version because I couldn't get my MT widgets to stretch out to the edge of the screens anymore.

One other unrelated question for you more experienced folks...when you update your ROMS when a new release comes out, is there a way to keep the MT widgets from getting messed up? I am using Revolution HD and everytime I have upgraded it I wind up having to completely redo my HUBS layout. Getting better at it but it is very frustrating to redo all the work.

sjmoreno
Old
(Last edited by sjmoreno; 21st December 2011 at 03:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Minimalistic text and ADW Launcher EX are making me feel stupid.

I cannot, whatever I do, make a black bar that spans the entire width of the screen on my TF.

I've set ADW to use the max rows & columns (10 and 10). Tried resizing a 1x1 hor and a 6x1 hor widget to no avail. Anyone know the trick ?
Have you long pressed the widget until you get the option to EDIT? Because then all you would have to do is drag the arrow to the edge of the screen to make it stretch.

I use ADW EX and Minimalist Text and it works just fine for me.

ugotd8
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmoreno View Post
Have you long pressed the widget until you get the option to EDIT? Because then all you would have to do is drag the arrow to the edge of the screen to make it stretch.

I use ADW EX and Minimalist Text and it works just fine for me.
Yes, always leaves a small left and right margin.

mauaus
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Yes, always leaves a small left and right margin.
That's a problem with the latest update

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mauaus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrKwatz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone know of a way to create shortcuts between hubs/homescreens without the use of ADW? I don't like the changes that ADW makes and don't want that to take the place of my launcher.

RJM77
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Getting the black bar to stay behind the other widgets is driving me nuts. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And now i've realized that when it does "work", as soon as i go to portrait the black bar goes to the top layer and stays at the top after switching back to landscape mode.

ymirsson
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKwatz View Post
Anyone know of a way to create shortcuts between hubs/homescreens without the use of ADW? I don't like the changes that ADW makes and don't want that to take the place of my launcher.
You can do it with Tasker and LauncherPro.
Tasker has an action to change screens, LauncherPro supports the depending variable.
Maybe an other launcher does it too, ADW doesn't.

husher
Old
Thanks Meter 17
What is the wallpaper res supposed to be? for some reason ADW messes up on the max res a wallpaper can be. in the regular launcher the wallpapers are clear and nice. in adw they are all zoomed in and ****.

Mr. Bill
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks to this thread, I spent all day working on configuring my TF.

I have a question though, I have set it up with 5 screens and I am using Multiscreen Live wallpaper as mentioned here. I really like the way the MYWater live wallpaper looks and I was wondering how I can add that to a single screen?

Everytime I try to add it, it goes across all 5 screens. Does anyone know how I might be able to make it work on just 1 screen and not all 5?

much appreciation.