I have rebboted in recovery (vol+ & on) and restore my phone..now it works like a charm.
Got it rooted !!
Model: Moto XT311
Ver: UK Motorola 'Fire'
Build Number: 4_40C_4067
Here is how i did it to the letter... Even at times i questioned the sequence but it worked.. These instructions are formulated from various sources.. Before you begin unzip the main Zip file I have uploaded and then unzip all the contained zips to one folder. Call the folder Root and put it on your main drive ie(C:/). Ensure that the infamous FXX_PR3_NV.xml is in the root folder..
Prepare your phone by doing the following:
- Go to Settings > Applications > CHECK "Unknown Sources"
- Go to Settings > Applications > Developer > CHECK "USB Debugging" and "Stay Awake"
- Connect your phone via USB, when prompted DO NOT select USB Mass Storage.
1. download and UN-compress all files. on your phone, choose application setting->development->enable "USB debugging", then connect your phone with your pc with USB cable and install driver automatically.
2. install SUT1.75 & RSD LiTE by Motorola which include drivers.
3. Run SUT1.75, choose FXX_PR3_NV.xml. Make sure you select file open option XML from drop down in file open menu.
4. Run cmd > adb shell (if your ROOT folder is located in c:\, then change directly to c:\ROOT, type adb shell), wait untill "#" appear, then you can minimise the cmd window.
5. Open RootD3 folder, run RootD3_zhCN.cmd,
Phone will reboot 3 times. After the 1st reboot, please check if the 2nd reboot starts automatically, if not, unplug the USB cable and plug it again, Goto step 5 again and complete when the 3rd reboot is done.
6. Go into SuperOneClick folder, run SuperOneClick.exe, press Root.
Force a connection with USB drivers. The software will automaticaly do this. The program will now executed and run with NO ERRORS.
After it says it is completed, check if you have the Skull Android icon ( Get SUuperUser APP) Now look in the menu, if Confirmed, your phone has been rooted.
I can't upload any files or provide links as im new round here..
I HAVE ALL FILES/SOFTWARE NEEDED FOR THIS PROCEDURE !!!
79.5 MB (83,442,583 bytes)..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|