[ROM]Cyanogenmod 7 [15/08]

Search This thread

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Huge thanks to zdzihu for his cm7 rom(used as base)
Features:
-Prerooted
-xRecovery
-FPS Uncap,No audio lagg...
-Choose bettwen 3 launchers(Stock,adw,Touchwiz),Some themes included......

Instructions:
Factory Reset (Full wipe),Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe Dalvik Cache and Install custom zip.

Download:

If u want to use icons from theme u must clear data of launcher.(touchwiz and stock se)

Settings fix:

Attachments

• screenshot_4.jpg
    screenshot_4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3,196
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,979
  • screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,697
Last edited:

Prodigy

Apr 13, 2011
Melbourne
Removed to avoid arguments :)
Peace :D
Why make use of old market ?
Why can't you flash it yourself?

I don't know about you, and but the new market looks good but is very slow. I downloaded an app and it started downloading half an hour later.

I'm sure if you want it you can find it in themes and apps section as many people still prefer old market.

Cheers alzbac!

Last edited:

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
How can I edit xml files.Tryed with psd editor but showing hex only.I want to fix stock se widgets to work properly.

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Attitude, buddy.
Its a ROM with three different launchers (and others)

He is a developer/cook, and he deserves the same respect you pay for, lets say Zdzihu.
You cannot ask him very ironic (sarcastic) questions and expect answers, seems to me that you aren't very respectful of him.
Included some tweaks,launcher as you said,some stock se apps,will try to fix semc dlna,...Now i want to fix stock se widget...

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
Attitude, buddy.

He is a developer/cook, and he deserves the same respect you pay for, lets say Zdzihu.
You cannot ask him very ironic (sarcastic) questions and expect answers, seems to me that you aren't very respectful of him.

Just saying. He claimed to have 'sorted' the ARC Rom, turned out it wasn't Arc Rom at all. Was X10i 2.3.3 ROM. Well basically rebadged wolfbrekas ROM.

Prodigy

Apr 13, 2011
Melbourne
Just saying. He claimed to have 'sorted' the ARC Rom, turned out it wasn't Arc Rom at all. Was X10i 2.3.3 ROM. Well basically rebadged wolfbrekas ROM.

I understand but did you actually use it?
No offense, but we need to appreciate any form of development available.
The more we get, the better we are, isn't it?

By the looks of it, he wholly edited the framework, and buttons e.tc, so even if it is a 'copy', which is most likely not-- it has a reason to be legit.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huge thanks to zdzihu for his cm7 rom(used as base)
    Features:
    -Prerooted
    -xRecovery
    -FPS Uncap,No audio lagg...
    -Choose bettwen 3 launchers(Stock,adw,Touchwiz),Some themes included......

Instructions:
    Factory Reset (Full wipe),Wipe Cache Partition,Wipe Dalvik Cache and Install custom zip.

Download:

If u want to use icons from theme u must clear data of launcher.(touchwiz and stock se)

Settings fix:

Pobably nothing then.

Attitude, buddy.

Removed to avoid arguments :)
    Peace :D
    Why make use of old market ?
    Why can't you flash it yourself?

I don't know about you, and but the new market looks good but is very slow. I downloaded an app and it started downloading half an hour later.

I'm sure if you want it you can find it in themes and apps section as many people still prefer old market.

Cheers alzbac!
    I'm seeing a lot of discussion as to whether or not this is an improvement over z's work or just a "rebrand". I couldn't get z's installed on my phone, because doing the required change baseband to .54 (from .71 that we have with Gingerbread) kept locking up my phone. I may have been doing something wrong along the way, so I don't mean to say the process for z's install was wrong or flawed, but from this noob's perspective, this ROM is a very meaningful improvement because I could install it and it works very well when my phone has bb .71.

Thanks to all of the developers who produce any and all variants. Even incremental work leads to improvements for all of us.