[HELP]After attempting to install UB phone bootloops and loaded stock recovery
THIS IS A SPRINT INTERCEPT!!!!
So I loaded UB droid onto my intercept now for whatever reason it decided to load stock recovery and hang at UB load screen. Now the phone wont boot to android and is stuck and bootloops. Heres what i have at my disposal.....
1. A copy of SW Update, but its the copy for the moment......I tried to connect to my intercept but it searches and cant find it.
2. The ability to get to stock recovery and download mode.....So its a soft brick if i had a signed update pack that worked i could load that over it. or a way to turn of the check for signed zips? I tried loading the update.zip file that they gave us when the first one bricked our phones but it didnt work said (status 7)????
3. A computer with ADB fully loaded...if i need to i can use that to help unbrick the phone.
4. I also have the following files DLO5 completely stock.zip (unsigned), UB4, the update.zip file for the intercept (signed), the mr which is in a tar.md5 file.
Heres what ive tried....
1. Using SWupdate to load the ship MR:
Problem with this method is that the SWupdate cant find my phone..and the intercept is coming up as a unknown device.
2. Loading a stock update.zip file... Comes back with installation aborted....see above.
Galaxy Nexus and ET4G....
OG Epic- Flashed and sold
ET4G - Sold due to boredom