REQ:Shipped stock rom(backup)retail tab 10.1 7510wifi

Search This thread

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
Had recently bought a retail version tab 10.1 wifi 7510, but lost the backup since i flashed a touchwiz rom from development section. If someone can kindly share a backup of shipped retail firmware!
steps:
download the root zip file in internal memory http://lts.cr/bqf
apply in recovery(power plus left volume key>recovery>apply zip)
download rom manager and install clockworkmod recovery
backup the firmware from rom manager app.
share the backup (sdcard>clockworkmod>backup>date)

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
That's with touchwiz. As said, shipped stock retail firmware. Please limit the replies, only post if you care to share. Have started the thread when couldn't find it anywhere. Limiting the post number is more helpful.

Anyone running the original shipped stock firmware and willing to share please drop a link of the backup. Method is posted on first thread. Rooting does not interfere with getting ota updates.

Last edited:

fisooks49

Sep 24, 2011
CWM backup of UEKF3 firmware(without touchwiz) of US Retail wifi 16 GB tab

I have a CWM backup of UEKF3 firmware(without touchwiz) of US Retail wifi 16 GB tab. Please let me know if anyone wants it.
Ansonantonym:

I rooted my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 16GB firmware version UEKF3 before doing a Backup.
I sure would appreciate a copy of the original firmware that you have. Is this possible, or do you know were on-line I can get a backed-up copy of the original formware for Tabs sold in the US at stores like BestBuy?

fishooks

Ansonantonym:

I rooted my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi 16GB firmware version UEKF3 before doing a Backup.
I sure would appreciate a copy of the original firmware that you have. Is this possible, or do you know were on-line I can get a backed-up copy of the original formware for Tabs sold in the US at stores like BestBuy?

fishooks

PM-ed you the link.

Will this also work on the 32Gb edition?

Also, question. I'm looking for a ROM that lets me update through Kies, is this possible? All i get is its not a official firmware so it cant be updated. I just want a new stock rom which is updateable ...

Have the google i/o model.

It should work on 32 GB. And this CWM backup is for US Retail 7510 tab.

Did you try hc-3.1_ota-full_sam_tab_10.1.zip from
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1171089

AFAIK this is the stock ROM from Google I/O edition

el_salvad

Dec 25, 2009
Thanks, I'll give it a try. But i'm kinda new to this, i'm not using Odin now? What do I do with the images?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Saw now that i had to use CWM. But won't that mean that i wont get back to stock? that i cannot update it through kies? If I have CWM installed?

Top Liked Posts