FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Dose the "Stock Desire HD HotMod v0.2" have all futures and apps of STOCK DHD?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By A_F_N79, Junior Member on 16th August 2011, 12:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I need to know if the "[07 Aug 2011][cLK] Stock Desire HD HotMod v0.2 [Android 2.2.1/Sense 2.0][Raf 2.0]" have all widget form the original stock for HTC HD2 EU
 
 
16th August 2011, 12:39 PM |#2  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 921
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_F_N79

I need to know if the "[07 Aug 2011][cLK] Stock Desire HD HotMod v0.2 [Android 2.2.1/Sense 2.0][Raf 2.0]" have all widget form the original stock for HTC HD2 EU

Of course it has, Thats why its called "stock"

It wouldn't be "stock" if it wasn't "stock"
The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2011, 03:10 PM |#3  
A.J's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
yup, its has
The Following User Says Thank You to A.J For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2011, 07:09 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink
OK I understand that this rom have all futures of STOCK version. Thanx
Now I need to know if it have app2sd or data2ext?
do I need an ext3/4 part to install this rom?

thanx to all repays
17th August 2011, 11:50 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_F_N79

OK I understand that this rom have all futures of STOCK version. Thanx
Now I need to know if it have app2sd or data2ext?
do I need an ext3/4 part to install this rom?

thanx to all repays

read the rom creators thread and it will tell you
The Following User Says Thank You to Richy99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2011, 01:41 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy99

read the rom creators thread and it will tell you

I'm asking because I did not found any info about this....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
stock desire hd hotmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes