Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [3.2] Vegacomb 3.2 Build 9n and 9b Update3

Tip us?
 
anjo88
Old
#691  
anjo88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 631
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Seixal

 
DONATE TO ME
is realy a good work that i see on this tablet can u ported to toshiba folio?
 
yani2000
Old
#692  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 425
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjo88 View Post
is realy a good work that i see on this tablet can u ported to toshiba folio?
Hi!
You need to find an appropriate forum for your tablet and ask the devs or experienced users there.

Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 Android OS v4.0.4 (AOSP):
ROM: Slim ICS v4.2
KERNEL: Semaphore ICS v1.3.0s
MODEM: I9000XXJW4

Point Of View Mobii 10.1" Tegra (3G) (Advent Vega clone) Android OS v4.1.2 (AOSP):
ROM: VegaBean Beta 6
 
geri.st
Old
#693  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 212
Join Date: Aug 2011
thx
great rom,
got my viewpad 10s yesterday and couldn't wait to buy a male male usb wire.

flashed modstock v2 and then 9n and update 3, worked great!

tried 9b before via pc, but didn't work, got stuck on bootloops!

thx buddies!
 
Pampilius86
Old
#694  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 132
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: GER - NRW
Hi, really nice Rom!
But I have some problems with it:
- google Maps, even the newest version leads to restart of the tablet after a short period beien launched.
- trying to install something from markteplace leads to unsuccessful installation. But it works after repeating a process about 10 times. Sometimes I only see a status (in the marketplace) "waiting to install", but nothing happens, until I redownload it.

Anyone else with same issues?
 
Bayton
Old
#695  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Faringdon

 
DONATE TO ME
GTA III works really well on VegaComb

Sent from my Dell Streak
Phone: Dell Streak Running: Gingerbread
Phone: HTC Dream (G1) Running: Gingerbread
Tablet: HTC Flyer Running: Honeycomb

Goodbye WinMo, you will not be missed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bayton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
geri.st
Old
(Last edited by geri.st; 19th December 2011 at 06:38 AM.)
#696  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 212
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampilius86 View Post
Hi, really nice Rom!
But I have some problems with it:
- google Maps, even the newest version leads to restart of the tablet after a short period beien launched.
- trying to install something from markteplace leads to unsuccessful installation. But it works after repeating a process about 10 times. Sometimes I only see a status (in the marketplace) "waiting to install", but nothing happens, until I redownload it.

Anyone else with same issues?
no... i installed, and connected to wifi and i downloaded like 20 apps
but i just tried maps, and it rebootet after a few sec.

ok... now i also faced the prob with market... and browser also fc, but it's commented in posts before. xda crashes as well (app)

i've a question, are those "honeyice" updates good?
and why can't i find them on xda?
 
Zlacker73
Old
(Last edited by Zlacker73; 21st December 2011 at 01:06 PM.)
#697  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Stockholm
Wink HDMI

Thanks for all the great work with this rom!!

I dont know if im stupid but i cant get the hdmi out to work?!
Im on 9n update 3.

Would be cool to play GTAIII http://youtu.be/btxYPtC-axM on my plasma
 
Pampilius86
Old
#698  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 132
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: GER - NRW
Quote:
Originally Posted by geri.st View Post
no... i installed, and connected to wifi and i downloaded like 20 apps
but i just tried maps, and it rebootet after a few sec.

ok... now i also faced the prob with market... and browser also fc, but it's commented in posts before. xda crashes as well (app)
I solved the problem:
just move all installed Apps to SD card
The Following User Says Thank You to Pampilius86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jona29
Old
#699  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 121
Join Date: Aug 2010
suddenly started getting no connection on market
 
Bayton
Old
#700  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Faringdon

 
DONATE TO ME
I had fun with the Vega but have now moved on. Thank you to the devs

Sent from my Dell Streak
Phone: Dell Streak Running: Gingerbread
Phone: HTC Dream (G1) Running: Gingerbread
Tablet: HTC Flyer Running: Honeycomb

Goodbye WinMo, you will not be missed!

Tags
advent vega, honeycomb, vegacomb, viewpad 10s
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes