Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: "If" DarkSide were to become available in another color what color would you want?
Orange 45 12.93%
Yellow 13 3.74%
Green 78 22.41%
Blue 196 56.32%
Teal 33 9.48%
Purple 19 5.46%
None of the Above 27 7.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The DarkSide preFinal [2.3.5][EXT4][LS HDMI][Tweaks]

Tip us?

dldennis76
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Yes could you please mirror what "data on demand" from the market does and alter the battery manager settings... If you do "custom battery mode it can turn off data after 15 minutes only. Data on demand turns it off as soon as the screen is off and is better than green power because it uses almost no memory as that is its only purpose. Maybe add option to default battery manager to turn off data 5 mins, 1 min, screen off.... etc..

Nottach
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 3945
Quote:
Originally Posted by dldennis76 View Post
Yes could you please mirror what "data on demand" from the market does and alter the battery manager settings... If you do "custom battery mode it can turn off data after 15 minutes only. Data on demand turns it off as soon as the screen is off and is better than green power because it uses almost no memory as that is its only purpose. Maybe add option to default battery manager to turn off data 5 mins, 1 min, screen off.... etc..
If you go into battery mode in settings I think its already available if you setup custom correctly. Peak hours to 15mins. If that's not what you're talking about do you gave a link to how to implement it or another ROM that has it?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

dldennis76
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I am greedy with battery life lol 15 minutes is too long to wait for daya to be off. and If I get a text before the 15 minutes and check it the time restarts and data isn't off often. I guess I was wondering if other options besides the 15 minutes in custom could be added or change the 15 minute to 1 minute or screen off.. other than that this is perfect rom. Fingerprint sensor is instant(thats a first)
Ohh yea could you update black and white circles to include keyboard popups because when I flashed it over your rom I still get red key popups when typing.
How do I donate btw? The work is excellent

Nottach
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 3945
Quote:
I am greedy with battery life lol 15 minutes is too long to wait for daya to be off. and If I get a text before the 15 minutes and check it the time restarts and data isn't off often. I guess I was wondering if other options besides the 15 minutes in custom could be added or change the 15 minute to 1 minute or screen off.. other than that this is perfect rom. Fingerprint sensor is instant(thats a first)
Ohh yea could you update black and white circles to include keyboard popups because when I flashed it over your rom I still get red key popups when typing.
I will look at the batterymanager apk and see what can be done. Once the rom is good, after this update, im going to update the themes so they change everything themed in this theme. You could check my signature.

dldennis76
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Sounds good! Thanks! Just please dont remove task manager like they did in Alien.

dldennis76
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I have officially donated a little beer money lol

The Following User Says Thank You to dldennis76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dldennis76
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I flashed the Faux123 0.1.7 kernel to my phone correctly by wiping cache and dalvik first and my fingerprint scanner became very unresponsive and i had to press against it hard and real slow several times to get it to work. I flashed back to GB 4.5.91 stock Kernel and it is instant again and dont have to press my finger against it at all. I reproduced this a few times. It could be my phone config so it may be something to test when incorporating 0.1.7 into your next update.

razo_26
Old
Thanks Meter 8
can someone help me with the market because its not allowing me to download any apps it keeps saying "Download size requires wi-fi" even if the app is small.

pahagapon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I feel retarted

Sorry to ask but i feel retarted. how do you flash this ROM?
if my build number is OLYFR_U4_1.5.7 do i need to update it to 4.5.91?

tdamocles
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Does this 'data on demand' bork sms's when the screen is off?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Tags
atrix, custom, darkside, hdmi, rom