I don't have an u8800 but I did this for a friend.
I was unsure on whether to share it but oh hell, here we go.
This is Oxygen 17/08 + franco.Kernel 17/08 + Many tweaks I included.
So basically, O
press = OEX
All credits go to dzo and whoever he credited on his own Oxygen thread
and franciscofranco for the kernel. In comparison to them, I did nothing.
Make sure to buy them a beer.
(in contrast with Oxygen):
- EXT4 with proper mount options and no journalism
- Removed some applications (torch,terminal,download,talk,gmail,...)
- A thousand tweaks (no seriously, they are many, too many to list)
- zRAM enabled by default, Loopy Smoothness tweak, Auto-Zipalign
- Patched hosts, SE supl instead of Google, blah blah I'm tired already
- The usual.
- It will format system, data and cache.
- Hint: switch to V(R) I/O Scheduler.
- There'll be no support, I don't have the phone, I did this for a friend.
- If you get stuck on boot, go back to recovery and use ADB to ls /system; if it's empty, well, it happens sometimes. Reflash.
- Don't thank me; thank dzo for the port and franciscofranco for the kernel. Moreover, if they want this thread closed, I will abide.