ArcMini NxT6 [11/6/2012] For nAa & Latest Fa Kernel Only. To download, scroll down...
* Based On CM7.2 RC4. [Mini CM7-2.2.1 by nAa] * Included all updates & fixes from previous versions. * Some minor UI changes.
ArcMini NxT6 [3/6/2012] For Stock & other Kernels.[Not for nAa & Latest Fa Kernel] To download, scroll down...
* Removed text under the lockscreen. * New lockscreen clock font. * All new modules for stock kernel. * Updated Google Apps. [Google Play added] * Updated framework. [Edited Textfields PNGs] * Updated config file. [Now, very smooth] * Added media codecs. * All fixes from previous versions.
ArcMini NxT5 Update2 [3/6/2012] For nAa & Latest Fa Kernel Only. To download, scroll down...
* All features of ArcMini NxT6. * Keyboard LED fix. [Works in dark]
Xperia S widgets are working with ArcMini NxT5 & NxT6. To download, scroll down...
nAa Kernel Now, working
Zombie Panic Kernel
Stock Kernel Gives best result
If you want more Battery. Then, use any other home launcher (like adw launcher etc.)
For best results, reboot your phone if theme is changed.
ArcMini NxT5 Screenshots Now, play with Colors For more screenshots, download attached ArcMini NxT5 Screenshots.zip
* First make complete backup of your rom. *Clear dalvik cache and wipe user data. * Then, install ArcMini_NxT(version name)_nAa.zip. *After first boot, goto settings ->applications -> allow install from unknown sources. *Reboot again.
For Other Kernels
* First make complete backup of your rom. *Just install ArcMini_NxT(any version).zip via CWM recovery if you have custom kernel.
[Wipe data/factory reset before installation] *Install ArcMini_NxT(version name)_Modules.zipafter installing the ROM if you have stock kernel.
First boot takes time. So, please wait....
*After installing select Sliding Tab lockscreen and Sliding Tab call slider from ArcMini settings -> Lockscreen -> Style options. *Select ArcMini ICS via theme chooser and reboot again to use Ice Cream sandwich UI.
Downloads For Adobe flash player, download & install the attached apk
* ROM base is MiniCM7-2.2.0 [After taking permission from nobodtAtall] * Various bugs are fixed.
ArcMini NxT3 [25/5/2012]
* Optimized for performance. * Zipaligned for more free RAM. [Fast & Smooth UI] * No more heating problems. [Experienced by some users on previous version] * Almost whole UI is changed to NxT UI.
ArcMini NxT2 [24/5/2012]
* Update ArcMini Themes. [Xperia S like] * All UI bugs gets fixed. * Changelog is included within the ROM. * Removed Boot sound. * All new phone app. [To match Xperia S UI] * Dual touch is now working on Stock Kernel. [After installing modules] * Fast and stable ROM for everyday use. [Most stable version of ArcMini]
ArcMini NxT [19/5/2012]
* All new ROM base. * New modules for Stock Kernel. * Fixed screen flicker issue. [Auto Brightness is working] * Fixed import contacts from sim. * Fixed status bar swipe up issue. [Now, goes up with swipe] * Fixed camera autofocus. * Fixed all framework & system UI issues.
[All pngs and images are properly resized] * ArcMini Settings in CyanogenMod Settings. * WiFi is working. * Very stable Rom for everyday use.
[Fast and beautiful UI]
No battery drain in standby mode if bluetooth, WIFI, GPS and data services are OFF.
Thanks to racht, nobodyAtall, zdzihu, jerpelea, doixanh, D4rKn3sSyS, eyama, carpe-dimi, paul-xxx, dewanshu93, cholopo, stelios97, and other contributors....
Thanks also goes to CyanogenMod and CyanogenMod Team....
-Too many phones to list-
̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ <"Guns? no um these are... power tools.. hi mam I'm from tech support, I'm here to check your Ethernet port"
The human body is merely a medium.. the mind is GOD
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?