How to Hack Android Games
DISCLAIMER: These methods will not work for all games. Don't ask me which games it will work for. I have no clue.
This method of hacking is similar to what one would do for regular flash games online:
1. Download and install GameCIH3
2.Start GameCIH (I suggest you set the hotkey to the FOCUS button on the side of the G2)
3. Go and start a game of your choice. And to use it, I suggest downloading CheatEngine 5.6
and going through their tutorial, because the principle is the same. Or, if you want a short summary, you would have to basically enter an initial value (could be your HP, or the number of coins, mana, ammo, whatever), do something in the game to change the value of it (get damaged, gain coins, fire a spell to use mana use up ammo etc), and search for the changed value. IE: You have 100 coins, and then you gain 2 more, your first search would be 100, then you get 2 more, then you search 102.
4. Change the number you managed to isolate from the list to whatever you wish.
5. Happy Hacking!
PS: It doesn't work for ALL games.
UPDATE: Due to the number of game developers who block GameCIH, go to
to find work arounds and a list of games which got blocked.
PPS: Don't forget to press the thank button if you managed to get infinite health or 9999999 coins =P
EDIT: ALSO, there is another way. You will need Root Explorer and a text editor for this to work.
1. Go open Root Explorer, and make sure you are in R/W mode (Read/Write)
2. Navigate to data/data/com.NAMEOFGAMEORGAMECOMPANY.BLAH.BLAH/shared_prefs
There you will find a .xml file
WARNING: MAKE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL .XML FILE BEFORE TINKERING WITH IT
3. Open it in a text editor, and edit some values, and save it. (what you do in this step is up to you. Use your brain and logic and experiment; IE: If you see a thing like 1playergold=60, and you have 60 gold in your game, feel free and try and bump that to 99999)