Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 48,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

Tip us?

mathrania
Old
Thanks Meter 565
Looking forward to a change of Date in the title of the thread :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please
The Following User Says Thank You to mathrania For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jahmezis45
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahmezis45 View Post
ok so i went and flashed the neww ruu and didnt like that wifi didnt work which is essential for me because i need wifi calling. I flashed back to hboot 1.17 but now on this rom i dont have any wifi can anyone out there know a fix for this thanks. also i wiped everything when i reinstalled this rom
Anybody out there that can help my wifi offiically doesnt work on any rom ive changed ruu several times wiped and put old roms on and still no wifi working can i please get some help
Im Rocking with that HTC SENSATION

PG101
Old
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9779
Quote:
Anybody out there that can help my wifi offiically doesnt work on any rom ive changed ruu several times wiped and put old roms on and still no wifi working can i please get some help
could it be your router? Wifi works without a problem here..
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me

| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!

chevy383surfing
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouzo View Post
Oh yeah, I'm using a generic mhl cable not HTC'S. Sometimes I have to plug mine in and out a couple of times to get the sound to work and films don't play particularly smoothly, but the same was true for me on the stock ROM....[COLOR="Silver"]

I have a generic too. I wonder if HTC is selling a lemon??

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Have you tried resetting the modem and router?
*Touch Pro II NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM. Sold.
*HTC G2 Vision CM7 1.5 OC + lots of other goodies! Gave to sister.
*HTC Senstation 4G NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM 1.8 OC.
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Overcome ROM. Sold.
*T-Mobile G-Slate Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
(with Netflix!)

thanassos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
maybe the question has already been asked but does anyone experienced sense crash?
when I'm on an app about 5-10 minutes and go back to sense it reloads completely. Had the same issue with my stock ROM and sense 3.0

jahmezis45
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrateekGujral View Post
could it be your router? Wifi works without a problem here..
nah im on my laptop now and playing mw3 online right now. i really have no idea what happened. every rom ive tried this issue has not gone away ever since flashing that ruu and the firmware add on
Im Rocking with that HTC SENSATION

mathrania
Old
Thanks Meter 565
QUESTION :

Before a complete wipe, how should i backup the sense(homescreen settings) via titanium backup????

I know this is an out of topic question, but i want to do my homework before NRGZ releases an update. Bcoz after a new release, everybody gets busy playing with the energy rom :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please

Ouzo
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanassos View Post
Hi,
maybe the question has already been asked but does anyone experienced sense crash?
when I'm on an app about 5-10 minutes and go back to sense it reloads completely. Had the same issue with my stock ROM and sense 3.0
No, not at all. Used to happen on my HD2 running sense 2 and up but I think that was due to a lack of RAM and Sense not being assigned a high enough priority. Have you tried a full wipe and and fresh install? No idea if this could in some way be relevant but have you tried backing up the data on your Sd card then formatting it. I had weird issues on my HD2 with Android, even on builds that didn't use an extended partition on the memory card - on one occasion these went away after I formatted my memory card and gradually copied files back over. Think I had a corrupt music file... Hopefully someone with more time on the Sensation and Android will chip in...

Alganon
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Hi,
have you tried flashing an older RUU?
Our sensations contains a lot of different partitions, other than the "normal" ones that com with every custom rom you flash.
So the RUU writes partitions on your device, that contain e.g. very "hardware near" that can (in your case badly) influence things like wifi.
These partitions are nor overwritten, or reversed, by flashing a custom rom your restoring a backup.
My suggestion (use it as always at you own risk) qould be to flash an older RUU that hopefully reverss everything. best, an original RUU from HTC containing all partions, like the original one your device came with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanassos View Post
Hi,
if sense is really crashing, that would be a problem. but maybe it is just that your ram is full, and anroid tries to make free space!?
you could try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276 to set prioirities right, and tell android NOT to kill your launcher (if possible).
The Following User Says Thank You to Alganon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Hiflyer29
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Maybe you can try a stock rom.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1401036
AT&T Galaxy S3 (straight talk)
Mobile Odin
LiquidSmooth - 2.3 Nightly 4/29/13

The Following User Says Thank You to Hiflyer29 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
blue, energy, epic, fastest, most stable, sensation, themed