[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

OP NRGZ28

3rd March 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #6051  
Flag Dickinson
Thanks Meter: 76

363 posts
More
Where does the sensation display the fw number 3.30? I can't seem to find it.
3rd March 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #6052  
Flag Dubai / Surat
Thanks Meter: 587

2,022 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy383surfing

Settings > About phone >Software information > More > "BUILD NUMBER" would be showing 3.30 or 3.25 ....
The Following User Says Thank You to mathrania For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #6053  
Thanks Meter: 5

70 posts
Quote:

Settings - Telefoninformation - Software Information - More
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #6054  
Thanks Meter: 2

62 posts
More
Clock App Problems with ICS Rom
In the ICS releases G-Alarm app does not work properly. In the wake of the lockscreen is not unlocked, I can conclude G Alarm app only via the Task Manager. Has anyone a similar problem? At Xtreme Alarm Clock app, it should be so.
3rd March 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #6055  
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 342

1,814 posts
More
I noticed the GB keyboard has a voice to text button that worked as soon as it was pressed. But the ICS Keyboard, you have to hold the language key till it pops up to the microphone icon, then release to start using voice to text. So the ICS keyboard takes a moment longer to get to voice to text than the GB keyboard.

I only care to speak one language most of every day . So I don't really need quick access to a button that will change my keyboard's language. Anyone know a way to make the voice to text button be the default like the old GB keyboard?

Voice to text on ICS is way, way, waaayyy better than it was on GB. I can actually use the ICS voice to text for more than short sentences and it get things right, because it starts typing faster.
3rd March 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #6056  
West Lafayette, IN
Thanks Meter: 40

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell_Chat_TN

I noticed the GB keyboard has a voice to text button that worked as soon as it was pressed. But the ICS Keyboard, you have to hold the language key till it pops up to the microphone icon, then release to start using voice to text. So the ICS keyboard takes a moment longer to get to voice to text than the GB keyboard.

I only care to speak one language most of every day . So I don't really need quick access to a button that will change my keyboard's language. Anyone know a way to make the voice to text button be the default like the old GB keyboard?

Voice to text on ICS is way, way, waaayyy better than it was on GB. I can actually use the ICS voice to text for more than short sentences and it get things right, because it starts typing faster.

go to settings->language & keyboard->touch input setting (its the little button on the right). In the international keyboard menu, unselect all the languages you dont use. that will put the mic as the main button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trevb87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #6057  
Flag Dickinson
Thanks Meter: 76

363 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania

Settings > About phone >Software information > More > "BUILD NUMBER" would be showing 3.30 or 3.25 ....

I flashed 3.32 fw earlier this morning. My build number reads: 3.25.401.101 CL275847 release-keys.

Shouldn't it read 3.32.xxx.xxx etc.?
The Following User Says Thank You to chevy383surfing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #6058  
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 342

1,814 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevb87

go to settings->language & keyboard->touch input setting (its the little button on the right). In the international keyboard menu, unselect all the languages you dont use. that will put the mic as the main button

Thank you!

Quote:

I flashed 3.32 fw earlier this morning. My build number reads: 3.25.401.101 CL275847 release-keys.

Don't worry about it, so does mine .
The Following User Says Thank You to Darnell_Chat_TN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #6059  
Thanks Meter: 361

1,845 posts
Quote:

When you're in the rom and look at "about phone" you'll only see the rom info, and apparently for some of us (like me) this newest energy rom still reads as 3.25 instead of 3.30

The newest 3.32 firmware I think should read 1.27..... but you'll only see it when you boot into bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingston73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 02:42 AM   |  #6060  
Flag Choctaw, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 43

241 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevb87

Thank you for answering his question. I've been wondering about that too, but always forgot to ask for help.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blue, energy, epic, fastest, most stable, sensation, themed
Previous Thread Next Thread