Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,372 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

Tip us?

chevy383surfing
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Where does the sensation display the fw number 3.30? I can't seem to find it.
*Touch Pro II NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM. Sold.
*HTC G2 Vision CM7 1.5 OC + lots of other goodies! Gave to sister.
*HTC Senstation 4G NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM 1.8 OC.
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Overcome ROM. Sold.
*T-Mobile G-Slate Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
(with Netflix!)

mathrania
Old
Thanks Meter 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy383surfing View Post
Settings > About phone >Software information > More > "BUILD NUMBER" would be showing 3.30 or 3.25 ....
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please
The Following User Says Thank You to mathrania For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Snake28
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Settings - Telefoninformation - Software Information - More
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

micha12435
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Clock App Problems with ICS Rom

In the ICS releases G-Alarm app does not work properly. In the wake of the lockscreen is not unlocked, I can conclude G Alarm app only via the Task Manager. Has anyone a similar problem? At Xtreme Alarm Clock app, it should be so.

Darnell_Chat_TN
Old
Thanks Meter 336
I noticed the GB keyboard has a voice to text button that worked as soon as it was pressed. But the ICS Keyboard, you have to hold the language key till it pops up to the microphone icon, then release to start using voice to text. So the ICS keyboard takes a moment longer to get to voice to text than the GB keyboard.

I only care to speak one language most of every day . So I don't really need quick access to a button that will change my keyboard's language. Anyone know a way to make the voice to text button be the default like the old GB keyboard?

Voice to text on ICS is way, way, waaayyy better than it was on GB. I can actually use the ICS voice to text for more than short sentences and it get things right, because it starts typing faster.
My Daily Drivers: Google Nexus 10 & HTC One (M7) converted to GE.
============================
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)

trevb87
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell_Chat_TN View Post
I noticed the GB keyboard has a voice to text button that worked as soon as it was pressed. But the ICS Keyboard, you have to hold the language key till it pops up to the microphone icon, then release to start using voice to text. So the ICS keyboard takes a moment longer to get to voice to text than the GB keyboard.

I only care to speak one language most of every day . So I don't really need quick access to a button that will change my keyboard's language. Anyone know a way to make the voice to text button be the default like the old GB keyboard?

Voice to text on ICS is way, way, waaayyy better than it was on GB. I can actually use the ICS voice to text for more than short sentences and it get things right, because it starts typing faster.
go to settings->language & keyboard->touch input setting (its the little button on the right). In the international keyboard menu, unselect all the languages you dont use. that will put the mic as the main button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trevb87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chevy383surfing
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania View Post
Settings > About phone >Software information > More > "BUILD NUMBER" would be showing 3.30 or 3.25 ....
I flashed 3.32 fw earlier this morning. My build number reads: 3.25.401.101 CL275847 release-keys.

Shouldn't it read 3.32.xxx.xxx etc.?
*Touch Pro II NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM. Sold.
*HTC G2 Vision CM7 1.5 OC + lots of other goodies! Gave to sister.
*HTC Senstation 4G NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM 1.8 OC.
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Overcome ROM. Sold.
*T-Mobile G-Slate Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
(with Netflix!)
The Following User Says Thank You to chevy383surfing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darnell_Chat_TN
Old
Thanks Meter 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevb87 View Post
go to settings->language & keyboard->touch input setting (its the little button on the right). In the international keyboard menu, unselect all the languages you dont use. that will put the mic as the main button
Thank you!

Quote:
I flashed 3.32 fw earlier this morning. My build number reads: 3.25.401.101 CL275847 release-keys.

Don't worry about it, so does mine .
My Daily Drivers: Google Nexus 10 & HTC One (M7) converted to GE.
============================
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)
The Following User Says Thank You to Darnell_Chat_TN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kingston73
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Quote:

When you're in the rom and look at "about phone" you'll only see the rom info, and apparently for some of us (like me) this newest energy rom still reads as 3.25 instead of 3.30

The newest 3.32 firmware I think should read 1.27..... but you'll only see it when you boot into bootloader.
TmoUS eastcoast
G2 iphone 5
Sensation GS3
BB 9810
The Following User Says Thank You to kingston73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

F.A.S.T. Unit 52
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevb87 View Post
Thank you for answering his question. I've been wondering about that too, but always forgot to ask for help.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

*** Please hit the "Thanks" button if I've helped you in any way or if you're using one of the signature images I've created for us. ***

Tags
blue, energy, epic, fastest, most stable, sensation, themed