XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] |June 24| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense / ICS / Blue / Tweaks ¯´·.¸¸. -

Tip us?

chevy383surfing
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.A.S.T. Unit 52 View Post
No, I understood what you were talking about and I too understand your concerns about the "cloud" sync options. I was just asking in general if you had any ideas. For some reason I can't get either to sync or connect. Guess I'll keep Googleing it and see if I can find a solution. Thank you for your time in responding to my question.

Your Friend!
Seeing that you are having issues regarding sync, I wanted to inform you of something you might be interested in. Are you aware of Mark Space sync? I never could get HTC sync to work, ever! And before I decided to just utilize Google sync for everything I found Mark Space. It does work. Although, I still don't use it because I like the cloud. I am part of the anti-anti cloud coalition!

Link: http://www.markspace.com/products/an...picker_android
*Touch Pro II NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM. Sold.
*HTC G2 Vision CM7 1.5 OC + lots of other goodies! Gave to sister.
*HTC Senstation 4G NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM 1.8 OC.
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Overcome ROM. Sold.
*T-Mobile G-Slate Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
(with Netflix!)
The Following User Says Thank You to chevy383surfing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Darnell_Chat_TN
Old
Thanks Meter 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.A.S.T. Unit 52 View Post
No, I understood what you were talking about and I too understand your concerns about the "cloud" sync options. I was just asking in general if you had any ideas. For some reason I can't get either to sync or connect. Guess I'll keep Googleing it and see if I can find a solution. Thank you for your time in responding to my question.

Your Friend!
Oh .

Well then I would only think a means to get HTC Sync to work might be:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidogsbn View Post
Hi m8,
uninstall htc sync on your computer, restart computer, download htc sync from. htc website install it and go! This helped for me at last.
I tried the Missing Sync a while back and it did not work out for me.

When I can't use HTC Sync, I prefer using MyPhoneExplorer. Sync via local WiFi and it's free .

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy383surfing View Post
...I like the cloud. I am part of the anti-anti cloud coalition!
When the machines take over, they'll feed off your brains first .
History: Some Casio B.O.S.S. things -> Palm Professional -> Visor Prism -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro -> HTC Touch Pro 2 -> HTC HD2 -> MyTouch 4G Slide (HTC Doubleshot).
Present: Google Nexus 10, ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T, HTC One (M7), HTC Sensation 4G & G-Slate (LG Optimus Pad).
============================
For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darnell_Chat_TN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ptewari@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell_Chat_TN View Post
I'm not talking about anything that is "cloud" based. I'm talking about the HTC Sync software that works 100% locally between a PC/laptop and the device via USB cable. No account or terms required .

(If I liked the "clouds" I'd just use Google sync .)

Given I'm a General in the "anti-cloud" coalition, I have no idea what you're using .
(Of course I just made that group name up, there's no real such group. We'd need something in the "cloud" to organize and we're anti-cloud .)
I am a General in the Anti Cloud Coalition too
The Following User Says Thank You to ptewari@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chevy383surfing
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptewari@gmail.com View Post
I am a General in the Anti Cloud Coalition too
Well, if ya can't beat'em, join'em!
*Touch Pro II NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM. Sold.
*HTC G2 Vision CM7 1.5 OC + lots of other goodies! Gave to sister.
*HTC Senstation 4G NRGZ28 ENERGY ROM 1.8 OC.
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Overcome ROM. Sold.
*T-Mobile G-Slate Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
(with Netflix!)

ptewari@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy383surfing View Post
Well, if ya can't beat'em, join'em!
Well , I guess we belong to 2 different thought schools ............ as simple as that ......... NO OFFENSES MEANT

billybag
Old
(Last edited by billybag; 6th March 2012 at 10:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
I would like to make a note that after you upgrade the new firware. It may state that the radio is still the older version AT FIRST. But when you restart into bootloader again it may tell you differently. I am noting this because it freaked me out a bit. I saw that NRG had noted this in the instructions but when it happened to me i could not find an answer to fix the problem. It was then that i decided to try and update it again and when i rebooted into bootloader again, it corrected the radio version

Also. After flashing the rom. No errors or anything, my phone just infinitely boots. HTC screen, off, HTC screen, off. over and over
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - T-Mobile/n9005
Rooted
Omega ROM

kingston73
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Did you erase the firmware image?
TmoUS eastcoast
G2 iphone 5
Sensation GS3
BB 9810

billybag
Old
Thanks Meter 6
---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Did you erase the firmware image?
I did. I also tried doing the whole process over again. still doing the same thing. Im clueless...

Sometimes, it will show the NRG loading animation for a brief moment before restarting again
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - T-Mobile/n9005
Rooted
Omega ROM

GbNoR
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybag View Post
I would like to make a note that after you upgrade the new firware. It may state that the radio is still the older version AT FIRST. But when you restart into bootloader again it may tell you differently. I am noting this because it freaked me out a bit. I saw that NRG had noted this in the instructions but when it happened to me i could not find an answer to fix the problem. It was then that i decided to try and update it again and when i rebooted into bootloader again, it corrected the radio version

Also. After flashing the rom. No errors or anything, my phone just infinitely boots. HTC screen, off, HTC screen, off. over and over
unplug the usb, and pull the batteri, it may reboot once more. If that
doesn't help, you have to try another firmware.
You can enter the recovery by holding the power and volum down, while the
phone start. Just use a pc with sd-card reader to place the new firmware on it.

billybag
Old
(Last edited by billybag; 7th March 2012 at 01:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbNoR View Post
unplug the usb, and pull the batteri, it may reboot once more. If that
doesn't help, you have to try another firmware.
You can enter the recovery by holding the power and volum down, while the
phone start. Just use a pc with sd-card reader to place the new firmware on it.
Tried 3.32.401.3 & 3.32.401.103 RUU instead of 3.24.401.1 & 3.25.401.101 RUU but this is producing the same problem....

Flashing Android Revolution HD ROM (mike1986) instead works. The problem seems to be when flashing Energy rom.

Do you think it matters if i am using EXT4 recovery instead of Clockwork Recovery (which is what i used to use)

I would really prefer using NRG so any insight would be great

EDIT: Nevermind. i am an idiot. For whatever reason, i was flashing the newer GB rom and not the ICS rom!!!!!!

Tags
blue, energy, epic, fastest, most stable, sensation, themed