No registration required

Mic on earphones that does not work with Triumph

OP bkp1988

20th August 2011, 06:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,

I am currently using Scosche idr655m earphones. It has microphones built-in. I used it with my Intercept before and it worked great. Recently, I just bought the Triumph and found that while a mic other pair of generic earphones works, this one does not. it will work as a normal earphone but the mic wont pick up anything. If there is a fix, please let me know. Otherwise, let me warn you that it wont work so you dont have to waste quite a bit of money on it.

Cheers,
22nd August 2011, 05:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkp1988

Hello,

I am currently using Scosche idr655m earphones. It has microphones built-in. I used it with my Intercept before and it worked great. Recently, I just bought the Triumph and found that while a mic other pair of generic earphones works, this one does not. it will work as a normal earphone but the mic wont pick up anything. If there is a fix, please let me know. Otherwise, let me warn you that it wont work so you dont have to waste quite a bit of money on it.

Cheers,

Just picked up the V-Moda Bass Freq Metal Vocal Earbuds from radioshack!
$50 bucks. Frequency Response 8-22,000hz Noise Isolating. microphone inline with mute button. They sound better than most of the popular $150+ headphones. GREAT DEAL
Last edited by scgdavis; 22nd August 2011 at 05:56 AM.
27th August 2011, 07:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
my skull candies work flawlessly on my triumph. call volume is great and the mic picks up very well.
7th March 2012, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
Flag West Haven
Thanks Meter: 32

155 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just grab an inline mic for 3 bucks on ebay and use whatever earpiece you want
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread