Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,457 Members 42,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mic on earphones that does not work with Triumph

Tip us?

bkp1988
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Mic on earphones that does not work with Triumph

Hello,

I am currently using Scosche idr655m earphones. It has microphones built-in. I used it with my Intercept before and it worked great. Recently, I just bought the Triumph and found that while a mic other pair of generic earphones works, this one does not. it will work as a normal earphone but the mic wont pick up anything. If there is a fix, please let me know. Otherwise, let me warn you that it wont work so you dont have to waste quite a bit of money on it.

Cheers,

scgdavis
Old
(Last edited by scgdavis; 22nd August 2011 at 04:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkp1988 View Post
Hello,

I am currently using Scosche idr655m earphones. It has microphones built-in. I used it with my Intercept before and it worked great. Recently, I just bought the Triumph and found that while a mic other pair of generic earphones works, this one does not. it will work as a normal earphone but the mic wont pick up anything. If there is a fix, please let me know. Otherwise, let me warn you that it wont work so you dont have to waste quite a bit of money on it.

Cheers,
Just picked up the V-Moda Bass Freq Metal Vocal Earbuds from radioshack!
$50 bucks. Frequency Response 8-22,000hz Noise Isolating. microphone inline with mute button. They sound better than most of the popular $150+ headphones. GREAT DEAL

ravensguildassasin
Old
Thanks Meter 2
my skull candies work flawlessly on my triumph. call volume is great and the mic picks up very well.

OverByter
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Just grab an inline mic for 3 bucks on ebay and use whatever earpiece you want