FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[Project Cheesecake] Need YOUR help!

502 posts
Thanks Meter: 395
 
By 0vermind, Senior Member on 20th August 2011, 05:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th January 2012, 02:47 PM |#201  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121

Holy **** androidandme retweeted my tweet with the petition link!! 53,000 followers...

I just retweeted your tweet from androidandme, I have around 300 followers atm... all android related.
The Following User Says Thank You to aceoyame For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th January 2012, 07:42 PM |#202  
antp121's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,064
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoyame

I just retweeted your tweet from androidandme, I have around 300 followers atm... all android related.

Thanks gotta get the news out there. still a little shocked they retweeted me
7th January 2012, 08:43 PM |#203  
motcher41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,330
 
Donate to Me
More
Might be a shot in the dark. I don't have my stock 2.3.4 backup anymore...anyout have a totally stock rooted 2.3.4 backup they wanna upload? I wouldn't my cheescakeing out in the fishhouse today
Of course Idk of a good unbar/unzip that would work on my phone out here
Nevermind. If I screw up my phone out here I wont have any entertainment
Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
Last edited by motcher41; 7th January 2012 at 08:46 PM.
12th January 2012, 07:12 AM |#204  
mattlgroff's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 2,450
 
Donate to Me
More
I am using Cheesecake on the Razr and it worked a day ago, but now it only says "Communicating with the server. Please wait" forever and never stops. I've tried wiping cache and still no such luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlgroff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2012, 07:45 AM |#205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41

Might be a shot in the dark. I don't have my stock 2.3.4 backup anymore...anyout have a totally stock rooted 2.3.4 backup they wanna upload? I wouldn't my cheescakeing out in the fishhouse today
Of course Idk of a good unbar/unzip that would work on my phone out here
Nevermind. If I screw up my phone out here I wont have any entertainment
Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

It's in booked's sticky.
12th January 2012, 05:38 PM |#206  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlgroff

I am using Cheesecake on the Razr and it worked a day ago, but now it only says "Communicating with the server. Please wait" forever and never stops. I've tried wiping cache and still no such luck.

Restart your phone. I noticed when I hit servers that don't respond anything from that point on won't respond either until I restart the phone.
12th January 2012, 07:42 PM |#207  
CadenH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naviathan

Restart your phone. I noticed when I hit servers that don't respond anything from that point on won't respond either until I restart the phone.

+1 if a message stating that "your phone is up to date" doesn't appear you will have to restart the phone. I also try to avoid that server until I have checked the remaining servers.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Last edited by CadenH; 12th January 2012 at 07:45 PM.
12th January 2012, 11:42 PM |#208  
T3HBR1AN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
That may explain why I can never get updates.

Sent from my Eclipsed and ICS themed X2.
15th January 2012, 03:03 AM |#209  
motcher41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,330
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwoodwiva

It's in booked's sticky.

Not a stock rom...a stock backup from BSR

from my EpicBlue CM7'd X2
15th January 2012, 05:23 AM |#210  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
Donate to Me
More
I have one my cheese cake- 234 bone stock with or w/o "voodoo+SDFLIP" FROSTING you want it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes