Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th January 2012, 09:48 PM |#211  
Flag Matewan
Thanks Meter: 187

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41

Might be a shot in the dark. I don't have my stock 2.3.4 backup anymore...anyout have a totally stock rooted 2.3.4 backup they wanna upload? I wouldn't my cheescakeing out in the fishhouse today
Of course Idk of a good unbar/unzip that would work on my phone out here
Nevermind. If I screw up my phone out here I wont have any entertainment
Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Im pretty sure you will need to SBF to a 2.3.4 kernel because the nandroid restore wont flash the kernel(Im 90% positive on this).

unless your on 2.3.4 already; silly me.

20th January 2012, 12:52 AM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 183

Donate to Me
More
If you are on the leaked 234 and have only removed "key bloat" so that the ota to 235 bombs , then a nandroid to the stock "bloat" state will work I have done it.
20th January 2012, 01:02 AM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how do i uninstall this & get my phone working normal. when i tried to use it it said need motorola dev acct. so i uninstalled it but my social networking just keeps serching for server & i tried to check for system update on my razr & it says need motorola dev acct. Thanx
20th January 2012, 07:04 AM |#214  
Flag Brainerd, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 1,335

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peperm1nt

Im pretty sure you will need to SBF to a 2.3.4 kernel because the nandroid restore wont flash the kernel(Im 90% positive on this).

unless your on 2.3.4 already; silly me.

Yeah...doesn't change the kernel no matter what only sbf or ota updates will do anything to the kernel

sent from my cyanocrack
20th January 2012, 07:48 AM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin74

how do i uninstall this & get my phone working normal. when i tried to use it it said need motorola dev acct. so i uninstalled it but my social networking just keeps serching for server & i tried to check for system update on my razr & it says need motorola dev acct. Thanx

You don't need a dev acct. Read the op closely, I believe it is mentioned. As far as the issue you are having, normally a restart fixes something like that, but you may have to factory reset.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
16th March 2012, 08:07 PM |#216  

More
this needs a bump

I'll be sbfing and cheesecaking today.

Sent from my Transformer Prime using xda premium
16th March 2012, 08:25 PM |#217  

Donate to Me
More
No need to sbf just stock 234 leak. Don't you BU a4 u root & BSR? Just nand back, I call that my cheesecake rom.
16th March 2012, 11:07 PM |#218  
Flag Big Stoned Gap, VA
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Question AnyOne Have The App Link?
Since Megauploads demise it seems MultiUpload has went offline. I would appreciate the link to the app that will check the servers. If I had the server addresses I would just check them on the computer with an appropriate client. (In process of checking some links from PG 19) Many thanks in advance to a repost of the app whose name shall not be spoken of. Even a PM with the link or app would be appreciated.

After some more reading I think the app is called cheesecake???

Thanks 2 skwoodwiva for app repost!!
Last edited by unimatrix725; 17th March 2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Issue a Thanks!
16th March 2012, 11:31 PM |#219  

Donate to Me
More
Here............
Key to using: once you get the server field to move/scroll ( not an easy task in itself ) the input for scrolling extends to almost the whole screen so you may keep scrolling by "swipe walking" the screen.
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.phydo.cheesecake-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (15.4 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by skwoodwiva; 17th March 2012 at 12:57 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skwoodwiva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skwoodwiva Ad-Free
20th March 2012, 06:47 PM |#220  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwoodwiva

No need to sbf just stock 234 leak. Don't you BU a4 u root & BSR? Just nand back, I call that my cheesecake rom.

I deleted my cheesecake bu for some reason

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
20th March 2012, 06:49 PM |#221  

Donate to Me
More
It's right above yo head man!
Oh you mean the nand'
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)