NEW INFO and SOLUTION!!!
Originally Posted by quyTam
@valakinaki & @mihaiolimpiu
and all those who have problem with operator bookmark.
I've got the same problem with a previous rom version, LG black loads operator bookmark from sim card ! è.é
finally (after trying frezing all services), I've found the service who cause that !!
After freezing this service, the problem is solved (but freezing this service crash the default SMS app, so I have to use Handcent)
Ok, so I found this service resides in:
/lib/ dir is empty
/databases/ has two files:
error_report.txt and flex.db !!!Every info for this is stored in that file and by editing this file we might find the answer!!
Yes, indeed the database has all the bookmarks and nasty homepage stored, the problem is that every modification to the file brings flexproviders service to FORCE CLOSE...
PROBLEM FIXED!!! JUST SET read/write for Owner/Group/ALL
after you copy the file over!
You will need to have ROOT access to copy the file!
I used http://sqliteman.com/
to edit the file, the info needed is in the table flexinfo
BRW_SETTINGDB_HOME_URL_I: browser homepage <-SET TO WHATEVER YOU WANT!
BRW_SETTINGDB_CURRENT_HOME_URL_I: current browser homepage <-SET TO WHATEVER YOU WANT!
BOOKMARKDB_CNT: how many bookmarks are loaded from database <-SET TO 0!!! YAY!!!!
BOOKMARKDB_NAME_1_I: name of bookmark <-just ignore if BOOKMARKDB_CNT is set to 0
BOOKMARKDB_URL_1_I: url of bookmark <-just ignore if BOOKMARKDB_CNT is set to 0
FIRST you have to go to the table flexoperator
, and find your operator index - OPERATORKEY, for example ORANGE RO is 115!
Then go to flexinfo to operator index you want and find above fields and modify accordingly!
for the hint... I couldn't do it without the info you provided!!!
P.S.: Flex.db can be used to disable Fast Dormancy on Gingerbread 20s stock rom, and maybe other Roms:
On v20s, add the requested line to build.prop ro.ril.fast.dormancy.rule=0
and editing flex.db
and setting datacom_fastdormancy
from 10 to 0 for your operator... tested, fully working, phone now is taking 36-48 hours to fully discharge in stand by mode, from 16-24 hours MAX!
Keep in mind that I had two operators, and with one of them the fix was not needed, the battery problem only occured when I changed Networks!