Feedback would be very welcome.
1>Flash STOCK KPH
2>Flash CFROOT CWM FOR KPH (By Skin or AMIT)
3>Copy the Download Zip (GanaROM.XXKPH.zip to your external SD)
4>Boot to Recovery , Flash the select ZIP file.
The Installation will wipe all the data and cache.
Thanks to All developers who have put in effort to make some of the MODS
Especially Skin and NAMA
CHANGE LOG 1.0
- Based on XXKPH
- GTalk with Video(Only Back Camera )
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Keyboard
- Zeam Launcher - This is very smooth , i found it to be the fastest.
- CRT Effect and Vanilla Lockscreen(Turn all Window Animations on in Settings for CRT Effect)
CHANGE LOG 1.1
- Updated Zeam Launcher
- Elastic Scrolling - OFF
- Screen Looping -OFF
- Managed Wallpaper Internally - ON
These Settings make the launcher go really smooth
- Added New Backgrounds(From Galaxy S2)
Change Log 1.2
- Full EXT4 Support
- Valle Mode Theme (thanks to tarung)
- GPS Working( i didnt know it was broken to begin with )
Change Log 1.3
- Alarm Fixed
- New Theme(Ported From Batista ROM for GS2) Valle Mode theme is really awesome between, i just felt an option is always nice.
- Added CF3D
- Added MiUIMusic
- Added Overscroll Glow :P
- Fixed Wallpaper Bug(basically reverted back to the original one , wallpapers can be download so easily )
- Aldido EBook
- Info Alarm
- Software Update Service
- Samsung Calender Clock
- Samsung Feed and Update
- Samsung Program Monitor
- Samsung Stock Clock
- Write and Go
- Social Hub.
ChangeLog V1.4(Coming soon)
- Graphics Performance Boost Fix by me
- Email and Email Widget from SGS2.
- Other Tweaks
- GPS Not working.
- Gtalk working only with Back Camera
- CSC Unknown.
- Your Suggestions
Download Link (Version 1.3)
CF Root with CWM (XXKPH) - This is Skin's Latest Version
XXKPH Root with CWM
- High Resolution Effect (Default is 240) (It will change your build.prop - be careful though it can make your phone act wierd)
Like Apps not downloading and stuff :P
I will be uploading other themes as CWM flashable ZIP Files after i test them.
Download Link (Version 1.2)
Thanks and Regards