FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Xperia Play Games pack

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By kingston951, Senior Member on 22nd August 2011, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i bought Xperia Play week ago.

and i dont have a lot of games.

so maybe can someone upload some games please ?
 
 
22nd August 2011, 12:50 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston951

i bought Xperia Play week ago.

and i dont have a lot of games.

so maybe can someone upload some games please ?

So.... you're asking for warez..... which is a no-no here

Slide open the controller click that little market button on the top right, or click "More games" theres plenty of choices for you to buy.
22nd August 2011, 07:24 PM |#3  
subcu1ture's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just opened this post and it was so lol... Thought he was actually going to talk about the Game pack that comes with the Official Dock but no... Just some noob wanting free stuff.
22nd August 2011, 09:49 PM |#4  
DeadlyDazza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Angry
Someone should make a game-looking file that will actually brick his play with a black screen of death & the words "This is what your Xperia Play is worth if you pirate games".

Teach the little prick a lesson !!
22nd August 2011, 09:54 PM |#5  
Logseman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tenerife
Thanks Meter: 646
 
Donate to Me
More
Zealous children, aren't we...
22nd August 2011, 10:31 PM |#6  
typikal82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
wow, come on man, the games aren't even expensive for this device
22nd August 2011, 11:46 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typikal82

wow, come on man, the games aren't even expensive for this device

Nows a good time to point out Gameloft's 99 cent sale on 6 games (4 of which work with the Play!) I just picked up Eternal Legacy and Assassins Creed

http://www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games/
Last edited by Rogue Leader; 23rd August 2011 at 12:00 AM.
22nd August 2011, 11:46 PM |#8  
Member
Flag los angeles
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I know what's 5 bucks a few months ago that was a gallon of gas. Get a job!

Sent from my R800x using XDA App
23rd August 2011, 01:04 AM |#9  
Cat_On_Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Don't worry

Go to this site

Android market

And search games and look for top FREE

Sent from my Xperia PLAY R800i using XDA App
23rd August 2011, 09:23 AM |#10  
brochador's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader

Nows a good time to point out Gameloft's 99 cent sale on 6 games (4 of which work with the Play!) I just picked up Eternal Legacy and Assassins Creed

http://www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games/

dude what are the 4 games that is on sale for our phone?

mostly i bought gameloft games for 3$.. just want to know what are those games.
23rd August 2011, 01:44 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brochador

dude what are the 4 games that is on sale for our phone?

mostly i bought gameloft games for 3$.. just want to know what are those games.

If you click that link and choose Sony Ericsson R800 (or in my case R800x) you'll see them. Its the two I bought, Spiderman, and one other I can't remember (site is blocked at work so I can't check).

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes