[ROM] Cygate Umbrella v0.2 Sense 3.0 CM7 (UPDATED)

Search This thread

JeckyllHavok

Jul 21, 2007
Hi there,
today i would like to introduce the new CygateUmbrella Rom Series.
Main Reason for the rom was the fact that i love sense 3 but since Baadnewz discontinued the nightly development there were no real alternatives and the pure sense 3 roms like Pyramid are to slow for me.

UPDATED Version based on InsertCoin 1.1.2 Stable

Changes to InsertCoin:
Added Sense 3.0 / removed conflicting Sense 2 apks
Andrev OC overclocking(wake min: 245000 / max: 1113600 ondemand | sleep min: 245000 sleep max: 576000 conservative)
Theming
new boot animation + sound
(more to come in an update in the next days)
cm7 hboot for now stock will come tomorrow

My setup (very fast and speedy experience:
Ext 4 Recovery
CM7r2 hboot
16gb class 6 micro sd with 1024 mb ext 4 / 348mb ext 4 rest fat 32

I haven't tried to go straight vom v 0.1 to 0.2 so i recommend a full whipe

Here it is:
cygate.org/HTCDesire/CygateUmbrellav2.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to that is the first try in Rom Cooking since Donut days on HTC TytN II ive taken Insert Coin stable 1.1.1 from baadnewz as base.

Here's what i changed in the rom:

-Added black themed gmail
-Added JUWE11 RAM optimization Script
-Added andrev_oc (wake min: 245000 / max: 1113600 ondemand | sleep min: 245000 sleep max: 545000 conservative)
-removed Rosie and added back sense 3.0 Rosie
-a little Resident Evil Themeing (more to come)
-updated GMaps
-added Sony panorama Cam
-and mor i forgot
-added new market, black version
-added GooglePlus

Installation:
You need CM7 hboot and 1 ext 4 partition (i use 1024mb) / Or stock hboot and one ext 4 partition
If you come from InsertCoin 1.1.1 stable no wipe SHOULD be needed, all others do a complete wipe and install as usual

Known Bugs:

none - you tell me

Screenshoots:
screenshot.png
screenshot_1.png
screenshot_2.png

screenshor_3.png
screenshor_4.png
screenshor_5.png

Planed for next Version:

More theming, complete own base
(if someone is good in themeing and wants a cool looking SciFi like rom please contact me)

Download:
http://cygate.org/HTCDesire/CygateUmbrellav1stock.zip
bootanimation (the one included isn't working damn WinRar)
http://cygate.org/HTCDesire/bootanimation.zip

Just adb push to /data/local (it's a cool one, hehehe...)

baadnewz, seo, snq, diamondback2010, Juwe11, Sybregunne, coolexe, robocik, and sorry if i forget someone.

Notice:
to side effects and risks, please read the package insert or ask your leading biochemist
infection with the T-Virus, morphing into a zombie or getting your Desire self destructed is not my fault.

Last edited:

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
I'm backing up my current rom (Virtuous Unity v1.31.0a CM7 Hboot) before flashing just incase....but suddenly wondered if this uses stock Hboot or CM7 Hboot?

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
it's a no go for me :(
did a full factory/data wipe in recovery but it's now stuck on the splash screen for 25 minutes...what a pity...

JeckyllHavok

Jul 21, 2007
Just noticed that the included bootanimation isn't working (damn WinRAR), download is in first post, simply adb push to data/local

danidabest

Mar 22, 2007
Karachi
Hey....This is the CM7 Hboot version. Would it be possible for you to create a Original Hboot version of which rom as well..

Thanks

koky72

Jan 16, 2009
fast and smooth

really fast and smooth and nicely themed
but memory leaked very very fast reaching 25 mb making it unusable.
is it me or its really tweaks problem.
thanks for such great fast Rom.

parsvbulletin

Jan 18, 2011
shahrekord
hello. your rom is very fast and smoot. i test it. no bug.the speed like Baadnewz rom.the roise is good but if you used this roise is best.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1182262

thank you and waite for your other rom

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
looks impressive will try it out!

Notice:
to side effects and risks, please read the package insert or ask your leading biochemist
infection with the T-Virus, morphing into a zombie or getting your Desire self destructed is not my fault.

haha ;D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,
    today i would like to introduce the new CygateUmbrella Rom Series.
    Main Reason for the rom was the fact that i love sense 3 but since Baadnewz discontinued the nightly development there were no real alternatives and the pure sense 3 roms like Pyramid are to slow for me.

UPDATED Version based on InsertCoin 1.1.2 Stable

Changes to InsertCoin:
    Added Sense 3.0 / removed conflicting Sense 2 apks
    Andrev OC overclocking(wake min: 245000 / max: 1113600 ondemand | sleep min: 245000 sleep max: 576000 conservative)
    Theming
    new boot animation + sound
    (more to come in an update in the next days)
    cm7 hboot for now stock will come tomorrow

My setup (very fast and speedy experience:
    Ext 4 Recovery
    CM7r2 hboot
    16gb class 6 micro sd with 1024 mb ext 4 / 348mb ext 4 rest fat 32

I haven't tried to go straight vom v 0.1 to 0.2 so i recommend a full whipe

Here it is:
    cygate.org/HTCDesire/CygateUmbrellav2.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to that is the first try in Rom Cooking since Donut days on HTC TytN II ive taken Insert Coin stable 1.1.1 from baadnewz as base.

Here's what i changed in the rom:

-Added black themed gmail
    -Added JUWE11 RAM optimization Script
    -Added andrev_oc (wake min: 245000 / max: 1113600 ondemand | sleep min: 245000 sleep max: 545000 conservative)
    -removed Rosie and added back sense 3.0 Rosie
    -a little Resident Evil Themeing (more to come)
    -updated GMaps
    -added Sony panorama Cam
    -and mor i forgot
    -added new market, black version
    -added GooglePlus

Installation:
    You need CM7 hboot and 1 ext 4 partition (i use 1024mb) / Or stock hboot and one ext 4 partition
    If you come from InsertCoin 1.1.1 stable no wipe SHOULD be needed, all others do a complete wipe and install as usual

Known Bugs:

none - you tell me

Screenshoots:
    screenshot.png
    screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_2.png

screenshor_3.png
    screenshor_4.png
    screenshor_5.png

Planed for next Version:

More theming, complete own base
    (if someone is good in themeing and wants a cool looking SciFi like rom please contact me)

Download:
    http://cygate.org/HTCDesire/CygateUmbrellav1stock.zip
    bootanimation (the one included isn't working damn WinRar)
    http://cygate.org/HTCDesire/bootanimation.zip

Just adb push to /data/local (it's a cool one, hehehe...)

baadnewz, seo, snq, diamondback2010, Juwe11, Sybregunne, coolexe, robocik, and sorry if i forget someone.

Notice:
    really fast and smooth and nicely themed
    but memory leaked very very fast reaching 25 mb making it unusable.
    is it me or its really tweaks problem.
    thanks for such great fast Rom.

I got no problems, 86mb with youtube background data and so on open. What apps are running?

Thanks guys for all the great feedback, nice to see that you like the idea of this rom. Stock hboot will com tomorrow, new base version in the next days, have to read and learn a lot atm. Bt. themeing will be mouch more, in the end i would like to have a great sci fi looking rom, subject tested, virus approved:D

Sound mods that will come, anyone of you knows system shock? Great sounds....
    Is there by any chance a possibility that you repack the stock version of the rom with a boot animation. So far, I wasn't able to push it in my phone, and I really want to use this rom...

New version has a working boot animation (cm7 hboot for now) stock version will come tomorrow
    ---also reserved---
    Hey....This is the CM7 Hboot version. Would it be possible for you to create a Original Hboot version of which rom as well..

Thanks

Sure, will do when i come back from work, maybe i will upload this evening