5,597,707 Members 35,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android for LG Fathom (WIFI+Bluetooth+Audio)

Tip us?

www2287
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
We don't leave this project with ajeet. We are working now on 3g mobile data, but still not luck. if we have any progress - we upload new image
The Following User Says Thank You to www2287 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nalanickal
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default LG fathom -GSM 3G

Thanks for your reply.

Awaiting new Image for working android from your side.

Many thanks
Punnoose

ajeet17181
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 127

DONATE TO ME
so some sort of good news from my side is 3g is working fully now and also 3d sensor is working, Yes i am able to play games based on gravity sensor .

I am now fixing tethering then i will upload new image mean while keep donating .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajeet17181 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nalanickal
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default LG fathom - Android

Dear ajeet ji

Happy to hear the great new from your side.
Awaiting your link to download and use Android on LG FATHOM

Definitely will donate you.

Provide your details.

Best Regards
Punnoose
Mumbai

BO3OOF
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i am waiting the new android rom

if it done with 3g (gsm ) and wifi
90% i will buy an lg fathrom
ammmm i like a wm + i like to test a android.. so i think a fathrom is better than buy a android device

finally i have an q. is a lg fathrom have a sensor's to play some games

n1nj4Lo
Old
(Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 28th January 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by BO3OOF View Post
i am waiting the new android rom

if it done with 3g (gsm ) and wifi
90% i will buy an lg fathrom
ammmm i like a wm + i like to test a android.. so i think a fathrom is better than buy a android device

finally i have an q. is a lg fathrom have a sensor's to play some games
Just don't hold your breath man, I've tried it and am not impressed with the fathom at ALL, because of the fathom community being so small theres not much of a demand for development of other os's for it! I'm ditching it ASAP and getting an HD2 (One that works, or a motherboard to fix the one I already have), it's the most hackable customizable windows mobile phone around to date. You can fully flash it to android or windows phone mango or dual boot winmo and android and everything. It's gunna be weird dropping a keyboard but I find myself using the onscreen keyboard a lot more than usually and with the huge HD2 screen it'll be a sinch to get use to.

BO3OOF
Old
Thanks Meter 0
AMMMM I KNOW THAT THE HD2 MUCH BETTER

BUT A MONY TALK PROB. A HD2 HAVE MUUUUCH SUPPORT THATS Y A PRICE NOT GO DOWN EASILY

ANY WAY THX. TO GIVE US UR EXPERIENCE BUTS ITS STILL HARD

MR. ajeet17181 I AM WAITING A LINK OF A NEW ANDROID ROM WITH GSM

AMMMMMM AND IF U CAN SEND FOR ME AN EMAIL @ BO3OOF4EVER@HOTMAIL.COM

TO VISIT A LINK AGAIN
FINALLY BEST OF LUCK @UR WORK BRO.

TPMJB
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Just don't hold your breath man, I've tried it and am not impressed with the fathom at ALL, because of the fathom community being so small theres not much of a demand for development of other os's for it! I'm ditching it ASAP and getting an HD2 (One that works, or a motherboard to fix the one I already have), it's the most hackable customizable windows mobile phone around to date. You can fully flash it to android or windows phone mango or dual boot winmo and android and everything. It's gunna be weird dropping a keyboard but I find myself using the onscreen keyboard a lot more than usually and with the huge HD2 screen it'll be a sinch to get use to.
I agree. Just on a whim I decided to search to see if anyone had accomplished this, as there were talks of this earlier. Unfortunately, November of 2010 I dropped the phone in favor of the Samsung Epic (just bought one in Jan for $75 bad esn for my old man) and ported it to Verizon with little difficulty. The Fathom was amazingly spec'd in the beginning (except for the camera and ram), but with the Epic being so cheap I have no reason to boot the fathom up again.

Thanks for the effort OP, but I don't think many people are still using this phone.

BO3OOF
Old
Thanks Meter 0
plzzzzz if u can upload in another server as @ 4shared.com
or some other (but not rabidshare because its blocked )

all thats because i bought an fathom

BO3OOF
Old
Thanks Meter 0
PLZZZZZZZ ANY ONE Have any version from a android for the lg fathom
upload it ARGENT

i am waiting for UR HELP