Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[qHD skin for iGO] 960x540 skin for Motorola Atrix / HTC Sensation (Updated Dec. 8)

Tip us?
 
xploited
Old
#441  
xploited's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Posts: 946
Join Date: Feb 2009
Guys, I have specifically added the link to APK + content folder as the very first link in post #1.

2 in 1 - LATEST iGO VERSION 179971 thin 1.7 + FINAL qHD SKIN VERSION 3.3.3 (MirrorCreator)

If you have problems installing that, post specific details.
Galaxy SIII i9300 AOSP
Nexus 7

Sign up to Dropbox via my link and we both get 2GB +250mb for free!
 
pearljame
Old
#442  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 49
Join Date: Jan 2012
Thanks... works fine

[]s
 
mayeradam
Old
#443  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default 3D north-up issue

Hi guys, thank your very much for this nice package, works just fine on my Sensation!

I noticed something though.. When I turn on "Automatic Panorama", and disable "Map Rotation" (to get north-up view in 2D), then the program starts displaying the map in north-up rotation in 3D(!) view, too!

Actually, when a turn is coming up, and the view returns back from panorama mode to 3D, everything is OK, but, if the second turn is in less distance than the value set in "Distance Panorama" (so the view still stays in 3D), then 3D gets messed up. Viewing 3D in north-up rotation is kinda funny, but annoying.

Anybody else noticed this issue? Anybody got an idea how to solve it?

Thank you very much,
Adam
 
xploited
Old
#444  
xploited's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Posts: 946
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am not sure if the original devs hang around this thread anymore, but in case noone answers your questions, you might wanna contact mariupol1963 or sodycc via PM.

These are the guys that did the development for qHD iGo on Android.
Galaxy SIII i9300 AOSP
Nexus 7

Sign up to Dropbox via my link and we both get 2GB +250mb for free!
The Following User Says Thank You to xploited For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sodycc
Old
#445  
sodycc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 180
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
@mayeradam - Default 3D north-up issue

There is only one command for north-up or map rotation, valid for both 3D and 2D view.

the english menu is a little bit misleading, since it suggests to be valid only for panoramic view - but in fact, it steers all views.
HTC OneX+

(P3350 -> Diamond -> HD2 -> Sensation -> OneX+ -> ??? )
The Following User Says Thank You to sodycc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mayeradam
Old
#446  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodycc View Post
@mayeradam - Default 3D north-up issue

There is only one command for north-up or map rotation, valid for both 3D and 2D view.

the english menu is a little bit misleading, since it suggests to be valid only for panoramic view - but in fact, it steers all views.
I understand, thank you for your reply. I just used iGO 2008 on my WM6.1 phone for many years, and it was showing the map in panorama north-up view by default, and when a turn was coming, it switched to a normal/correct 3D view. I never had any problem with that. I just thought that iGO got this feature on Android as well, and there's just a bug/issue in the data.gro file that I downloaded from here.
 
sodycc
Old
#447  
sodycc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 180
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayeradam View Post
I understand, thank you for your reply. I just used iGO 2008 on my WM6.1 phone for many years, and it was showing the map in panorama north-up view by default, and when a turn was coming, it switched to a normal/correct 3D view. I never had any problem with that. I just thought that iGO got this feature on Android as well, and there's just a bug/issue in the data.gro file that I downloaded from here.
Yeah, bro, was a feature in old WinMo times.... but the Android version is a ported version of iGo Primo... and the Primo was never as good as the WinMo version...

this was for long time the killer to switch to Android... but once the first data.gro was ported for the sensation resolution, I put a huge effort in skinning it to be as closed as the WinM version...
HTC OneX+

(P3350 -> Diamond -> HD2 -> Sensation -> OneX+ -> ??? )
 
darkobas
Old
#448  
darkobas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 704
Posts: 1,416
Join Date: Jan 2011
i am having issues with this thin version 1.7.

it looks its not "associated" as a map program... so i can not "share" data to it !?

If i select navigate from some other program.. it would popup window with which program... and i only get to select google, maps, earth, locus ect... not igo... it used to be igo aswell

regards
 
sodycc
Old
#449  
sodycc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 180
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
this is not iGO related... as example, with folder organizer, it works... after the iGO installation, just need to select from the contacts the navigation entry, then you can choose your preferred navi (see attachement)... iGO then ressolves the address during startup and navigates you to your contact directly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-02_12-17-17.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	978288  
HTC OneX+

(P3350 -> Diamond -> HD2 -> Sensation -> OneX+ -> ??? )
 
purbukpbho
Old
#450  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thumbs up Hlep- how do i download this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploited View Post
Guys, I have specifically added the link to APK + content folder as the very first link in post #1.

2 in 1 - LATEST iGO VERSION 179971 thin 1.7 + FINAL qHD SKIN VERSION 3.3.3 (MirrorCreator)

If you have problems installing that, post specific details.
Could you please explain how to download the files? thank you so much in advance!

Tags
haipai, igo8, mariupol skin, satnav
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes