Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Asus dock keyboard

Tip us?

primus123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Asus dock keyboard

Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App

strider_mt2k
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Toshiba Excite 10 AT300
CX-919 Android Mini PC
Ouya

primus123
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
I just realized what forum I put this in. Sorry to waste your time. You don't have to actually post anything that doesn't pertain to you

taptaptouch
Old
Thanks Meter 147
be pretty cool if acer made one of these to go with their tablet, love to have that 16 hour battery

cd85233
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by primus123 View Post
Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_mt2k View Post
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.
I may not be in your area to pick one up, but It's nice to see someone posting on the forum to help others out...more than I can say for other members.
Nokia 3220>Samsung T-819>Treo 650>HTC Wizard>HTC TiTan>Treo 750>HTC 6800>Treo 800>HTC Tilt>HTC 6800>Palm Centro>HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro 2>Samsung Moment>Palm Pre>Samsung Transform> Samsung Epic 4G Touch + ACER ICONIA A500>Galaxy S3>Galaxy S4 + ATIV 500T

goodintentions
Old
Thanks Meter 732

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_mt2k View Post
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

Hahahaha. Hey, some of us own both of these devices. Although I just sold my iconia to switch completely over to the transformer.
Feeling overwhelmed by all these instructions meant for smarties? Well, you're in luck because I've made a Viewsonic G-Tablet For Dummies where all the instructions are dumbed down for dummies.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe