Asus dock keyboard

OP primus123

24th August 2011, 10:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gretna
Thanks Meter: 16

376 posts
More
Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App
24th August 2011, 11:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag Southern New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 6

53 posts
More
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.
25th August 2011, 01:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gretna
Thanks Meter: 16

376 posts
More
I just realized what forum I put this in. Sorry to waste your time. You don't have to actually post anything that doesn't pertain to you

25th August 2011, 02:55 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kalamazoo
Thanks Meter: 147

583 posts
More
be pretty cool if acer made one of these to go with their tablet, love to have that 16 hour battery
25th August 2011, 04:55 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 10

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by primus123

Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_mt2k

Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.

I may not be in your area to pick one up, but It's nice to see someone posting on the forum to help others out...more than I can say for other members.
25th August 2011, 05:42 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 733

2,545 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_mt2k

Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

Hahahaha. Hey, some of us own both of these devices. Although I just sold my iconia to switch completely over to the transformer.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread