|View Poll Results: Which is most prfered???|
|Animated 6 toggles||27||19.01%|
|Non Animated 6 toggles||16||11.27%|
|Animated 9 toggles||48||33.80%|
|Non Animated 9 toggles||41||28.87%|
|Non Animated 5||9||6.34%|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll|
In CWM mount and storage please tell me what all should be mounted for someone whose running F3 smoothly.
I was running well and tried to reflash to see if avi. recognition problem was Fusion related. Now getting bootloops after flashing F3 from stock KH3 adding Boog kernel with odin.
AVI files didn't play in stock KH3 either by the way. I guess I hadn't checked it.
I was doing the Galaxy S bootloop, and this is what I did to get in it and then recover
1) To reproduce the bootloop
Start out in Fusion II
In CWM - reset data to factory defaults and flash Fusion III
2) To recover from the Galaxy S bootloop (basically start from scratch)
- from the bootloop - 3 get into CMW with the 3 button reset - reset data to factory defaults, clear dalvik cache and clear cache
- reflash i897 bootloaders ( probably not necessary but it takes a couple of mins ) from odin
- flash i897UCK noboot from odin - I didn't get the bootloop at this step
- flash Boog's kernel to get CWM
- reset data to factory defaults, clear Dalvik cache
- flash Fusion II from CWM and boot up
- From CWM clear Dalvik cache, format /dbdata ( shouldn't need to, but I did ), clear cache
- flash Fusion III from CWM
I am sure that there are steps in this list that aren't needed, but this got me out of the Galaxy S bootloop. I hope this helps
Fusion III is a great rom, thanks for all your hard work
Some will run, but not always. And some of what I have seen here on gingerbread, even involves the kernel versioning that samsung uses. the "CL461307" at the end of our kernel version will always have to say that (at least for KH3).
Found it when playing with some of the kernel stuff that existz was working on for the JVB-JVO i9000 builds. One wasn't happy on the other without the "version magic" (that is what existz calls it). That's my understanding of it. Also why the KF1 kernel wouldn't work for us on KH3 (also probably because of some of the other updates samsung did, like wifi drivers).
I think many of the differences are in the initramfs, I need to start tinkering/digging more to see if I can find any more info.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|