Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which is most prfered???
Animated 6 toggles 27 19.01%
Non Animated 6 toggles 16 11.27%
Animated 9 toggles 48 33.80%
Non Animated 9 toggles 41 28.87%
Animated 5 6 4.23%
Non Animated 5 9 6.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

[ROMs]Fusion-CM-ICS-beta{IML74K-2/11/12}-A Team Effort !!! The Collective !!!

Tip us?

4-2ndtwin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2473

DONATE TO ME
Default Screenshots

Thought I's post some screenshots of the Fusion III

Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110905_142008.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	711093Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110905_142013.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	711094Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110905_142021.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	711095Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110905_142123.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	711096Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110905_142150.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	711097

The Following User Says Thank You to 4-2ndtwin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

talleywhacker
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgspr95 View Post
In CWM mount and storage please tell me what all should be mounted for someone whose running F3 smoothly.
I was running well and tried to reflash to see if avi. recognition problem was Fusion related. Now getting bootloops after flashing F3 from stock KH3 adding Boog kernel with odin.

AVI files didn't play in stock KH3 either by the way. I guess I hadn't checked it.
I too am bootlooping after flashing from stock KH3.

golfslicer
Old
Thanks Meter 332
My Gmail account has all of a sudden come up missing and it is not an option to add back under managing accounts. Anyone know how to bring it back. without reinstalling.

jjbarisax
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by talleywhacker View Post
I too am bootlooping after flashing from stock KH3.
I was doing the Galaxy S bootloop, and this is what I did to get in it and then recover
1) To reproduce the bootloop
Start out in Fusion II
In CWM - reset data to factory defaults and flash Fusion III
2) To recover from the Galaxy S bootloop (basically start from scratch)
- from the bootloop - 3 get into CMW with the 3 button reset - reset data to factory defaults, clear dalvik cache and clear cache
- reflash i897 bootloaders ( probably not necessary but it takes a couple of mins ) from odin
- flash i897UCK noboot from odin - I didn't get the bootloop at this step
- flash Boog's kernel to get CWM
- reset data to factory defaults, clear Dalvik cache
- flash Fusion II from CWM and boot up
- From CWM clear Dalvik cache, format /dbdata ( shouldn't need to, but I did ), clear cache
- flash Fusion III from CWM

I am sure that there are steps in this list that aren't needed, but this got me out of the Galaxy S bootloop. I hope this helps

Fusion III is a great rom, thanks for all your hard work

meadhros
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbarisax View Post
I was doing the Galaxy S bootloop, and this is what I did to get in it and then recover
1) To reproduce the bootloop
Start out in Fusion II
In CWM - reset data to factory defaults and flash Fusion III
2) To recover from the Galaxy S bootloop (basically start from scratch)
- from the bootloop - 3 get into CMW with the 3 button reset - reset data to factory defaults, clear dalvik cache and clear cache
- reflash i897 bootloaders ( probably not necessary but it takes a couple of mins ) from odin
- flash i897UCK noboot from odin - I didn't get the bootloop at this step
- flash Boog's kernel to get CWM
- reset data to factory defaults, clear Dalvik cache
- flash Fusion II from CWM and boot up
- From CWM clear Dalvik cache, format /dbdata ( shouldn't need to, but I did ), clear cache
- flash Fusion III from CWM

I am sure that there are steps in this list that aren't needed, but this got me out of the Galaxy S bootloop. I hope this helps

Fusion III is a great rom, thanks for all your hard work
Similar to my route. Came from miui. Had to dl 1.5 and III. Odin for kernel from OP. Then cleared dalvik, wiped and flashed Fusion 1.5. Rebooted and then flashed III from rcovery. Already had GB bootloaders and came from ext4. All is well .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
HTC One X ATT (rooted)
HTC Inspire..(boot Manager)...Melchezidek, Redemption, Core Droid
Retired:Captivate, Moto Q, Blackjack 2, LG CU500(anyone remember that one?)

Mordak
Old
(Last edited by Mordak; 6th September 2011 at 01:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger94 View Post
Go to the Market and get "Download all files", it's free, run it once and your done!

Worked for me when I had the same problem....later
Thanks very much I will get it and try it out.

Edit: It worked beautifully thanks again.

boog
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 586

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNaRkI View Post
Hmm... it was my understanding that you can mix and match ROM to kernel, but not modem to kernel. And that a ROM will run no matter who, but the user risks causing bugs since the language/addresses are slightly different.
Some will run, but not always. And some of what I have seen here on gingerbread, even involves the kernel versioning that samsung uses. the "CL461307" at the end of our kernel version will always have to say that (at least for KH3).

Found it when playing with some of the kernel stuff that existz was working on for the JVB-JVO i9000 builds. One wasn't happy on the other without the "version magic" (that is what existz calls it). That's my understanding of it. Also why the KF1 kernel wouldn't work for us on KH3 (also probably because of some of the other updates samsung did, like wifi drivers).

I think many of the differences are in the initramfs, I need to start tinkering/digging more to see if I can find any more info.
<a href=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33609688/CollectiveSig-Boog.png target=_blank rel=nofollow >https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...veSig-Boog.png</a>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mjgspr95
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Yeah. Flash F2 then F3 to end loop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium

I am a flashaholic

DaNaRkI
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by boog321 View Post
Some will run, but not always. And some of what I have seen here on gingerbread, even involves the kernel versioning that samsung uses. the "CL461307" at the end of our kernel version will always have to say that (at least for KH3).
I see, so that's one more item to add to the "not in GB" list.
SGS I897 info: ROM-Is Here Kernel-(custom The Collective built) Modem-same...

I'm not always logged on, just to lazy to log off

xda is not your personal mechanic. You broke it! You fix it! Tho we will be glad to offer advice

DanielGoff527
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by boog321 View Post

Found it when playing with some of the kernel stuff that existz was working on for the JVB-JVO i9000 builds. One wasn't happy on the other without the "version magic" (that is what existz calls it). That's my understanding of it. Also why the KF1 kernel wouldn't work for us on KH3 (also probably because of some of the other updates samsung did, like wifi drivers).

I think many of the differences are in the initramfs, I need to start tinkering/digging more to see if I can find any more info.

I'd really like to find a compatible I9000-based kernel to use with KF1 or KH3 roms. My phone always seems to like the I897 roms better (the new I9000 GB roms almost always have the charging bug, and occasional wifi reboot/bootloop bug on my phone), but I wish I could use the I9000 KC1 modem as it's the only one I've found that is fast enough for me to play on Xbox live on my army band's tour bus! The last tour I did I was using Cog4 and speedmod kernel with KC1, I read that bluetooth clarity may suffer with this setup but I hardly ever use it anyway so it wasn't an issue. If anybody has any ideas I'd be glad to hear them, I'm about to hit the road for another 35-day tour in about a month.
Nexus 5 32GB Black
Rom: Cataclysm (December 12, 2013, odexed)
Kernel: Faux123-010 Ultimate
Radio: D820 KOT49H

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe