XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Messaging app from 2.2/2.2.2

Tip us?

mkmck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default Messaging app from 2.2/2.2.2

I need the messaging app from Froyo for Milestone 2. Could someone upload it for me? I will be appreciated
Moto L6 / Moto E398 / Moto E1000 / Moto Z8 / Nokia N86 White / Moto Z8 / Moto FlipOut / MOTOROLA MILESTONE™ 2 / SAMSUNG GALAXY S / SONY XPERIA S / GOOGLE NEXUS 4 16GB

MegaBubbletea
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?6oof65mihhspap2
Samsung Galaxy Note II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Bubbletea Time | Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to MegaBubbletea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mkmck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Thanks a lot One more thing. conversation.apk, could You? :P
Moto L6 / Moto E398 / Moto E1000 / Moto Z8 / Nokia N86 White / Moto Z8 / Moto FlipOut / MOTOROLA MILESTONE™ 2 / SAMSUNG GALAXY S / SONY XPERIA S / GOOGLE NEXUS 4 16GB

MegaBubbletea
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Here ya go again: http://www.mediafire.com/?i91sv85s6qudd05
Samsung Galaxy Note II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Bubbletea Time | Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to MegaBubbletea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mkmck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Hmm, I was trying to change the conversation.apk (it's a sms app) in Gingerbread to this from Froyo but it's not so easy as I thought :P I was trying to paste it to system/app and change permissions but it don't want to work with the 2.3.4. Maybe you have any idea how to do this

CRLSboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Very cool

A953@android2.3.5

b0ssman
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmck View Post
I need the messaging app from Froyo for Milestone 2. Could someone upload it for me? I will be appreciated
Not sure if it's going to work straight from the box on the blurred phone... but you can always try Cyanogenmod7 on MM2 ;) (see development section).

BR,
A.

yagolicariao
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ssman View Post
Not sure if it's going to work straight from the box on the blurred phone... but you can always try Cyanogenmod7 on MM2 ;) (see development section).

BR,
A.
In CM7 we can use this froyo app messaging?

roguefan99
Old
Thanks Meter 17
The are a few issues with trying to use the Blur apps in non-blur roms. I used to like the Blur clock (for the dock) and tried to get it into CM7, but gave up instead and just used the default app.

For SMS, have a play with goSMS, its pretty similar to the blur one (they have a few skins which are similar, I changed my up and skinned it differently anyway)

WhatsUserName
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I get a bit confused here. I just can't just instal Froyo messaging apk to have the ballon like visualisation? Just using specific apps?
Go message doesn't work to me, when message have 160+ characters when I send te people who receves get symbols like "! & %" and can't read.