ClockworkMod 126.96.36.199 Based
-Rogue Touch Recovery v1.5.0-
This recovery brings the following game changing features to the table:
- Full Touch support
- Overhauled UI
- Backup/Restore and flash from USB Drive
- Backup/Restore and flash from internal storage (/sdcard)
- See Changelog for full list
- By default your Xoom will your MicroSD card for nandroids and flashing. To use a USB drive or your internal storage, go to Mounts and Storage and select the location of your choice. *Please note, although you can use your internal storage for nandroids, it is not recommended.*
- By default /data/media (/sdcard) will be skipped during wipe, backup, and restore.
- This recovery does not support encrypted partitions, do not use this recovery if you use device encryption in ICS
-Make a nandroid in your current recovery then proceed
-Download zip file from link below
-Place zip on Micro SDcard
-Reboot into existing recovery
-Choose install zip and select the Rogue Recovery
-Confirm file, wait for it to finish flashing, then reboot
-Reboot back into recovery and bask in the Rogue glory!
Rogue Recovery v1.5.0 (RC3)
Can be found on Github- HERE
Donate to Team Rogue HERE
Stay Tuned For Future Releases!!!