5,593,458 Members 37,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] GingerCM V3.0 [Stock/Alfs] 13/11/2012 ::VERY FAST::

Tip us?
 
Steven87
Old
#1051  
Steven87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 301
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corrientes
Yesterdey i flashed this rom, i didnt get a bootloop but something similar, the sony ericcsson logo started, then disapeared, and the screen turned black with no boot animation, i waited about 5 min, then the phone rebooted itself, and did the same thing, i dont know what i am doing wrong, i full wiped. i always do.. if someone had this similar problem please tell me how to fix it.
 
Cancar96
Old
#1052  
Cancar96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 371
Posts: 1,049
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Zagreb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven87 View Post
Yesterdey i flashed this rom, i didnt get a bootloop but something similar, the sony ericcsson logo started, then disapeared, and the screen turned black with no boot animation, i waited about 5 min, then the phone rebooted itself, and did the same thing, i dont know what i am doing wrong, i full wiped. i always do.. if someone had this similar problem please tell me how to fix it.
Install using xrecovery

Sent from my X8 using xda app-developers app
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My devices
 

XPERIA X8
android os 2.3.7
SDE v3.5
OC 729 MHz
nAa-14 kernel 2.6.29.6
XPERIA X8
android 2.3.7
gingerDX v30
stock SE kernel 2.6.29.6
Iphone 4s
iOS 7
The Following User Says Thank You to Cancar96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Steven87
Old
(Last edited by Steven87; 1st August 2012 at 03:40 AM.)
#1053  
Steven87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 301
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corrientes
forgot to mention that i flashed using CWM, but the OP said that it needed to be flashed using that one so i thought the problem was something else, going to give it a go with xrecovery and see if that works, thanks for the tip.
edited *Tested with xrecovery and worked*
 
DJ_Mike_Jams
Old
#1054  
DJ_Mike_Jams's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jun 2012
This great...but when i try connect my X8 to PC it does'nt work...
My Device:

 
Cancar96
Old
#1055  
Cancar96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 371
Posts: 1,049
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Zagreb
Update??? Maybe he left development...

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using xda app-developers app
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My devices
 

XPERIA X8
android os 2.3.7
SDE v3.5
OC 729 MHz
nAa-14 kernel 2.6.29.6
XPERIA X8
android 2.3.7
gingerDX v30
stock SE kernel 2.6.29.6
Iphone 4s
iOS 7
 
cascabel
Old
#1056  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 724
Posts: 5,246
Join Date: May 2012
Location: a city in a galaxy far far away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukenda View Post
Update??? Maybe he left development...

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using xda app-developers app
I'm wondering too. Such a great rom. Only the 2d/scrolling needs to be tweaked and it would be perfect. Had a hard time making play store download anything. Is it a bug?

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app
 
ElmirBuljubasic
Old
#1057  
ElmirBuljubasic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 309
Posts: 1,626
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Piacenza
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascabel View Post
I'm wondering too. Such a great rom. Only the 2d/scrolling needs to be tweaked and it would be perfect. Had a hard time making play store download anything. Is it a bug?

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app
No, if you have 3g and connect your google accaunt all apps will be restored

Sent from my E15i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ElmirBuljubasic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
BohArie
Old
(Last edited by BohArie; 4th August 2012 at 09:44 PM.) Reason: still waiting..
#1058  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 413
Join Date: Dec 2011
Thumbs up URM...

Urm..........................
.................................
.................................
 
Front-Line
Old
#1059  
Front-Line's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 193
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Buenos Aires
Quote:
<i><font color="Blue">This great...but when i try connect my X8 to PC it does'nt work...</font></i>
Wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache

Sent from my E15i using xda premium
Phone: Sony Live with Walkman WT19 White
Bootloader: Locked
ROM: Stock ICS .587 modded by me

Sorry for my BAD english!
 
BohArie
Old
(Last edited by BohArie; 6th August 2012 at 08:49 AM.)
#1060  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 413
Join Date: Dec 2011
how long should I wait for v5...

The Following User Says Thank You to BohArie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogenx8, gingerxperia, rom gingerxperia, the bet rom for xperia x8, xperia x8
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes