Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,880 Members 51,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] Battery mods?

Tip us?
 
Keighles
Old
#1  
Keighles's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pasadena, MD
Default [REQ] Battery mods?

Can someone please post some battery mods for Gummy 2.0
I really like the rom and theme it comes with. The only thing I would like to change is the battery icon.
Accurate battery 2 is nice. Or preferably Honeycomb.
If someone would like to direct me to a tutorial on how to do this I would be happy to read and learn to do it.
 
anoninja118
Old
#2  
anoninja118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,826
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: L.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keighles View Post
Can someone please post some battery mods for Gummy 2.0
I really like the rom and theme it comes with. The only thing I would like to change is the battery icon.
Accurate battery 2 is nice. Or preferably Honeycomb.
If someone would like to direct me to a tutorial on how to do this I would be happy to read and learn to do it.
I'm not sure there's a way to do it without some knowledge of theming, as you would have to go into the framework and change just the battery stuff yourself... if you don't mind everything being changed you can use Gummy Toolbox to apply a different theme which will in turn give you a different battery icon. I like honeycomb as well and I'm using 'Gummycomb' from there, the blue is nicely done throughout

blazing through on my 4G Droid Charge
Galaxy Note 2 - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
-Tweaked ROM w/ PBJ Kernel

Find me on twitter @anoninja118
The Following User Says Thank You to anoninja118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Keighles
Old
#3  
Keighles's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pasadena, MD
I figured it was the framework, but I do not know what is what in that folder.
guess I have some research and some reading to do.
GummyComb is what i am going with now.
Thanks.
 
Delicate Donut
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 616
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keighles View Post
I figured it was the framework, but I do not know what is what in that folder.
guess I have some research and some reading to do.
GummyComb is what i am going with now.
Thanks.
You can go to the uot kitchen that is where I cook mine!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
 
Delicate Donut
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 616
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keighles View Post
I figured it was the framework, but I do not know what is what in that folder.
guess I have some research and some reading to do.
GummyComb is what i am going with now.
Thanks.
What type of battery are you looking for? And what color as well if you wish you can send me your framework-res.apk and I can cook one up

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
 
Keighles
Old
(Last edited by Keighles; 28th August 2011 at 09:54 PM.)
#6  
Keighles's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pasadena, MD
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate Donut View Post
What type of battery are you looking for? And what color as well if you wish you can send me your framework-res.apk and I can cook one up

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
I wanted the blue honeycomb battery, and I am on Gummy Charge FE 2.0.

[EDIT]
attached is the Framework from Gummy 2.0
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (5.36 MB, 5 views)
 
Delicate Donut
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 616
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keighles View Post
I wanted the blue honeycomb battery, and I am on Gummy Charge FE 2.0.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Share...=e4fd4f62&dl=1
You are using gummycomb? It won't let me download your file.
 
Delicate Donut
Old
(Last edited by Delicate Donut; 28th August 2011 at 11:48 PM.)
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 616
Join Date: Nov 2010
Here is the battery I made for Keighles, anyone can use it if they wish. It is a honeycomb battery made to work with the stock gummy2.0 blue theme. This was made using the UOT kitchen many props to the creator!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Honeycombbattery.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.13 MB, 22 views)
 
Whiplord
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Aug 2011
I thought I'd throw out a request for someone to add the honeycomb battery to the GingerfireBlue theme for GC 2.0, as that would be sweet. If no one gets to it, then I'll try and figure it out for myself, but currently I don't have the time for that, and so I thought I would ask.

Cheers.
 
Keighles
Old
#10  
Keighles's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 140
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pasadena, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplord View Post
I thought I'd throw out a request for someone to add the honeycomb battery to the GingerfireBlue theme for GC 2.0, as that would be sweet. If no one gets to it, then I'll try and figure it out for myself, but currently I don't have the time for that, and so I thought I would ask.

Cheers.
I have been playing around with changing image files on framework.apk's. I will try to see if I can successfully do it again. It may take a few days.

Sent from my HumbleComb VooDoo Charge

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes