OP Roshnal

28th August 2011, 02:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelaniya
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Donate to Me
Hello All,

This is the first app published by Cuibono Studios (my brand name) and so far I have 38 downloads and 64% active installs. Forget Me Not is a ToDo list manager for Android 1.6 and up.

For more info please check it up on the Android Market: search for "Forget Me Not" and its the app with a red and black pencil icon. (Can't post the link here because I'm a new poster to this forum)..

Guys if you can, please download it and post a review and/or rate it (and also please discuss your thoughts on this thread). It would really help me out as this is my first app...

Thanks in advance,
Roshnal (President/Developer of Cuibono Studios)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roshnal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2011, 02:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

75 posts
Donate to Me
Hi Roshnal,
I just published my first app here and I was able to get tons of feedback from the members of this forum, and since this is your first app, I would also like to return the favour that others gave to me.

Okay, enough pleasantries.

I downloaded and installed your app
I really like the clean interface, but I did have a couple of bugs.
When I first opened the app, a dialog opened stating that I don't have any lists and if I would like to create one. I then created a new list and the prompt came up again even though I already created a new list.

After adding items to the list, I clicked on them to mark the as read, (the read items were really difficult fr me to see though, almost the same colour as the background)
I tried then marking them as unread by long clicking...all except the last reverted to an unread state. I tried a couple of times, but it was still "grayed" out.

I hope this helps a bit and keep at it.
Since I have more posts than you I can post links (its below so others can go directly to it)

https://market.android.com/details?i...no.forgetmenot

Regards
Shawn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spawn782 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2011, 09:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelaniya

9 posts
Donate to Me
Hi Shawn,

Thanks a lot for testing my app! I really appreciate it!

Quote:

When I first opened the app, a dialog opened stating that I don't have any lists and if I would like to create one. I then created a new list and the prompt came up again even though I already created a new list.

I didn't encounter it on my testing but I will see to this as soon as possible.

Quote:

I tried then marking them as unread by long clicking...all except the last reverted to an unread state. I tried a couple of times, but it was still "grayed" out.

How many tasks did you have on that list? I also found out that if the list scrolls, some of the tasks are grayed out even if they are marked as "unread" in the database. And if you go back from the list (to the lists page) and click the list again, did it work?
I have no idea why this is; But I will see to this also.

Look forward to the first update coming soon!

Thanks again,
Roshnal
30th August 2011, 10:27 AM   |  #4  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 188

605 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a widget?
30th August 2011, 04:12 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelaniya

9 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Is there a widget?

Not yet, but one is coming up!

But before that can you please test it and let me know if there are any features you would like? And any bugs or complaints?

Regards,
Roshnal
1st September 2011, 09:32 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 22

75 posts
Donate to Me
I only had like 4 items on the list, so there was no scrolling. When I exited the app and re-entered it was still greyed out. I retried by long clicking on item again, but the still thing happened.
1st September 2011, 10:03 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelaniya

9 posts
Donate to Me
Strange... I didn't see that...

But thanks for informing me. I will release an update soon.
10th September 2011, 02:34 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kelaniya

9 posts
Donate to Me
New Update For Forget Me Not
A new update for Forget Me Not have been released today! Please check it out and give me reviews or suggestions if you can..

Thanks for @spawn782 for testing and telling me about the bugs. These are fixed now, so give it a go again!

Regards,
Roshnal
(President/Developer of Cuibono Studios)
13th September 2011, 09:45 AM   |  #9  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
This app is quite useful for me, hoping for new changes in the future! Thanks alot!
28th September 2011, 06:44 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 6

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshnal

Hello All,

This is the first app published by Cuibono Studios (my brand name) and so far I have 38 downloads and 64% active installs. Forget Me Not is a ToDo list manager for Android 1.6 and up.

For more info please check it up on the Android Market: search for "Forget Me Not" and its the app with a red and black pencil icon. (Can't post the link here because I'm a new poster to this forum)..

Guys if you can, please download it and post a review and/or rate it (and also please discuss your thoughts on this thread). It would really help me out as this is my first app...

Thanks in advance,
Roshnal (President/Developer of Cuibono Studios)

Now this is something I have been waiting for a long time. It's simple to use and gets your stuff done. I will let you know if I ever come across any bugs.

Thanks for this Roshnal.

The Following User Says Thank You to osaeed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, first app, review, todo
Previous Thread Next Thread