Originally Posted by rubbachicken
Ya i'll work on the camera too soon i'll be honest he's going to have a better clue than I am...
I found a 2.2 sense rom for the defy i am going to try to port so that that way we can have a little Rosie/SenseUI too...
after that i'll probably try to see whats up with the camera,
i believe if i can ddms the forceclose on the camera i can read up a bit on that too and see whats up; i pmed rdanner about what camera modifications particularly he noticed were needed for his msgingerblur cause that's android 2.3.4 aswell,
for a camera i suggest msgingerblur or the stock froyo diet thing rdanner made
At this point, people need to stop relying on others to get a Defy rom, any Defy rom (CM7 nightlies, MIUI weekly update, regular roms that regular developers made), to work on the Bravo. It is a very simple process.
1) Open ROM in Winzip
2) Delete all the folders and files except for "system"
3) Download this
4) Extract files "motorola" and "META-INF" to a known location
5) Move extracted "META-INF" to / (root) of the ROM
6) Delete folder "motorola in /system/ect
7) Move extracted "motorola" to /system/ect